Hondo's Bar

Daredevil

The NZA

yeah, he and black widow hook up/bang every now and again, apparently. Matt gets some choice tail for a blind guy.

and...you know, logan sorta shows up when he cares to, i guess. id say youre right that that group needs to stay tighter than usual these days, but im wondering if Bru's gonna take this anniversary story outside of current continuity, since he really hasnt dealt with it much at all in the book (and im personally greatful it wasnt forced down his throat).

...oh, right. forgot bout that...like i said, theyve more or less allowed Bendis, then Brubaker to write the book outside of current continuity. Plus, that might just be the cover; Widow's often tied into DD, like Elektra, even if she's not around.

DAREDEVIL_100_WRAPAROUND_FI.jpg

On the left you have

The Kingpin

The hand

Bullseye

Tombstone

gladiator

The owl (I think thats him)

Typhoon Mary (I Think)

On the right you have

Daredevil

Spiderman

Black Widow

Ironfist

Cage

Elektra

I just want to know why Elektra is fighting the hand?

...but isn't Tash pro-reg? the fuck is she doing working with Matt and Luke?

She may be running with The Mighty Avengers but she never did say she was pro-reg in any book.

right, but, she'd have to be. She'd have to register to be on Tony's team; no way you could call yourself an unregistered avenger there.

which is why im looking at the nice drawing instead of all the continuity things, like what you pointed out with Elektra fighting her employees.

right, but, she'd have to be. She'd have to register to be on Tony's team; no way you could call yourself an unregistered avenger there.

Don't forget that she's more of a spy who never had any kind of powers. She might not have to register.

aw, cmon! that was Fury's loophole deal with her. If Stark keeps any unreg'd heroes on the A-list (even hot redhead ones who i dont understand why theyre there....she's always just shooting shit in midair), that'd be a scandal he doesn't need right now.

I'm pretty sure it's just a kick-ass #100 cover, guys. I mean, the Gladiator went straight and he and DD are friends. He was conned into being a villain again in one arc, but he made for a very reluctant villain. So I'm bettin' it's just a cool cover and not an indication of the content of the book.

I'm pretty sure it's just a kick-ass #100 cover, guys. I mean, the Gladiator went straight and he and DD are friends. He was conned into being a villain again in one arc, but he made for a very reluctant villain. So I'm bettin' it's just a cool cover and not an indication of the content of the book.

READ THE NEW ARC THATS GOING ON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

newt, what's that omnibus about?

It has Love & War, Daredevil #227-233, Daredevil: Man Without Fear #1-5.

Meaning I'm not buying it cause I already have Love & War and Man Without Fear. I'll grab your copy of Born again if you buy this.

• 8 months later...

There is something I'm trying to find to purchase, I'm having difficulty so I thought maybe you guys could help.

We had this poster at the comic book store I worked at, but now its gone and I can't find another.

It was a piece of art by Romita, that was signed and numbered, and matted in red and also had engraved in the matte little daredevil signs.

Anyone ever see anything like that in your explorings of the future-webs?

romita_jr_daredevil.jpg

This the image?

No, thats not it but I appreciate the try. I guess I should have been more detailed. The main picture of the piece is the classic pose of him falling towards the street and your looking down at him, and his grappling hook wire is going all over the place. I think it was also done by Romita Jr. if I remember correctly.