Hondo's Bar

Pictures Of Hot Guys v2.0

Aartemys

And to be honest, i've never found Depp too attractive, i just think its the role he plays as Capn' Sparrow thats hot, the dainty and random nature of him, and his one liners are just priceless.

I think it has more to do with him being a sex icon, not actually attractive... you can be conventionally unattractive but resonate confidence and sex appeal and still be hot

Is this a bit of jealousy I'm hearing from you guys? Maybe it's been a while since I've been around but from what I remember the girls didn't go in the hot chicks thread and talk about how that chicks tits aren't even and those aren't real.

johnny_depp_40.jpg

Do I prove my point?

Hands on heart, who here would not want to fuck that?

Is this a bit of jealousy I'm hearing from you guys? Maybe it's been a while since I've been around but from what I remember the girls didn't go in the hot chicks thread and talk about how that chicks tits aren't even and those aren't real.

are you kidding? chicks like SuperE go into the hot chicks thread exclusively to knock their fake or lopsided tits.

also, id hit that, but then i dont know where johnny's been. :ded:

...even in that first pic's outfit? he's a pretty man, no doubt, but...i keep thinking he's gonna tell me its sixpence to get into the renaissance fair, good sir and such.

Yes even in that outfit...and he is sex in that show. I love him. He is hotter beyond belief and yes I would do him in any century. AAAAAAAAAAAH

He is so sexy that it is crazy. I think that he is possibly the best looking man ever.

• 3 weeks later...

Javier Bardem

244.bardem.javier.100506.jpg

Yes even in that outfit...and he is sex in that show. I love him. He is hotter beyond belief and yes I would do him in any century. AAAAAAAAAAAHHe is so sexy that it is crazy. I think that he is possibly the best looking man ever.
I would definitely have to agree on that...<sigh>:crush: Edited by Aartemys

• 1 month later...