Hondo's Bar

Pictures Of Hot Guys v2.0

Aartemys

Okay so lately I've become a fan of J-dramas... i feel so dirty, and um, i love the jap boys, they are just super CUTE! I've never thought of them sexual, they are just... pretty to look at. I think i just want to make out with them. :D maybe its the hair. >_<

Akanishi Jin super cute.

AkanishiJin.jpg

Jin669.jpg

akanishi_jin_02.jpg

Seriously, what is up with the blood fetish!?

akanishi_jin_03.jpg

I don't know what you talking about, all i see is a sexy man. if you've ever watched rome, there was this episode in which Marc Antony (purefoy) had these two slave women fighting each with swords for his entertainment, one of them gets cut in the thigh, he LICKS her wound, that was probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen him do. just the way he looked up and his pink tongue... and that was it for me.

i feel so wrong saying this! oh well. it was sexy.

Edited by Senshik

too beefy is good, but it reminds me of what gay men want to see. its weird, you know? Men are men, regardless of sexual orientation. straightmen want huge tits and ass, gay men want big muscular tight bodies. Am I making sense? Like when I see the pictures we women post, the men are usually clothed, exposing some muscle or a hot seductive face, but when the gay guys post the pics, the men are nine times out of ten half naked or completly naked. Please don't get me wrong, us women love the cock and we absolutely worship it cuz it's just so much fun, but usually women don't objectify as much as men do, I'm using this word loosely. You understand what I'm saying?

... i'm being too general again. -_-

Edited by Senshik

No, you're 100% correct about the half naked pictures part, but its not always tight bodied men, I've met several chubby chasers and most gay guys i know like somewhere in the middle, not too fat not too muscular, still, when it comes to what you're saying, yeah, most of the time they're near naked or totally naked, I've never seen any gay sites that feature men dressed up, even Men at play that is a suit fetish site is just men in suits that end up fucking.... lol, i've never seen any movie, picture set, or even erotica where sex and nudity wasn't involved.

Edited by SpunkyMonkey

Okay, I haven't seen him posted - then again I haven't looked very hard. So here we go.

I've blazed through four and a half seasons of [H]ouse on DVD and iTunes, in six weeks.

I've read half of his first novel, "The Gun Seller".

I've purchased and repeatedly watched/listened to Band from TV's "Hoggin All the Covers" CD / DVD because he plays the piano and sings for the band.

I think it's safe to say I've become just a little... itty bitty bit fond of Hugh Laurie.

It's ironic, really. For the LONGEST time, I SWORE I wasn't going to get into House. But damn if I didn't get stuck watching it on a marathon on USA while at my mom's house, and that was all it took. I found the character of House so entertaining and intriguing and ... well, sexy in his incorrigible abrasiveness and unapologetic intellect... that I couldn't ... stop ... watching.

Then I started learning a bit about the man behind Gregory House. This guy is so goddamn multitalented and yet so humble it's enough to drive one crazy. Guitar, piano, acting, songwriting, bookwriting, drama, comedy, and then some. There isn't a thing I dont like about Hugh, but among my favorite features are the eyes, the accent, the subtle (and not so subtle) facial expressions, and the quirky, wildly funny sense of humor. In my opinion, he is proof positive that some men just get better and better with age.

So with out further ado, I give you... [H]ugh [L]aurie

1235738213.jpg

1235801683.jpg

1235753659.jpg

A video from Inside the Actors Studio ... Hugh performs his song, "Mystery", a sweet and sentimental and yet uproariously funny song about a long lost love.

It's lengthy, but very very funny... a fan-made video, 25 Facts about Being Hugh Laurie

Maybe I'm the only girl on the boards who has a thing for him, but I wouldn't be a true fan if I didn't show some love. ^_^

Jesi, I never looked at him in that way...but now that you posted about him, I can see his sexiness. And his accent is just delish!!!

My CSI: Miami Hotties...

Adam Rodriguez

adam_rodriguez_02.jpg

csi-miami-adam-rodriguez6.jpg

adam_rodriguez_01.jpg

d3170c2241323f52i3.jpg

Jonathan Togo

0000034495_20061021001051.jpg

0000043387_20070924154811.jpg

JonathanTogo08.png

Premiere%20Die%20Hard%204%200%20Live%20Free%20Die%20Hard%20FPVWOfEOfxel.jpg

Brendan Fehr