Hondo's Bar

Jax Haters Club

The NZA

As directed by miss Aarty...

Ok, so, Da Cap'n is the MastaHater! Now accepting other positions in this counter-organization, which will only fuel Jax, but still....who else is with us? 2T? SOF? I know id get :D if he'd post....

MetalHeart, let's see some banners when you can!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sausagefest.jpg

...well, we got Jumbie, now.

Hey! MetalHeart's a grrl! We got pics to prove it, too! :D See? See how he treats wee-men?

Aarty, its still not too late to do the right thing. Get out now, before his new campaign becomes "barefoot inna kitchen for '04".

Sad silly man, MetalHeart ain't hatin on me. She offered to make you banners cause she's nice, but go ahead and ask her to join your Jax haters and she where she wants to go.

I think I hear Panch calling you. He needs someone to rub lotion on his back, so run along and get oiled up with the other boys.

Oh my!!

I'll make some banners, but I must regretfully inform you that I shan't be joining your club. Perhaps I could get an honorary mention?

ps

I need scarier pictures of him!

Fair enough; youre honorarily in. And scary pics...? I thought all of them were? CHA-CHING

I wanna be *President*. (do we have elections or what?)

Every proper club has to have elections according to the experts.

[At this point it becomes abundantly clear that we here at Hondo's need a Calvin smiley. In fact I've just changed my mind and I will now be forming my own club to advocate for Calvin, Hobbes and Calvinball Smileys...]

cal8.jpg

[At this point it becomes abundantly clear that we here at Hondo's need a Calvin smiley. In fact I've just changed my mind and I will now be forming my own club to advocate for Calvin, Hobbes and Calvinball Smileys...]

I would like to join your C&H smilely advocatign club, if that is not in direct conflict with your Jax-Hater Club Presidential aspirations.

Hmm...tall order, Jumbie, but yovue a damn fine point; i know you, me, jax & fakename are big fans of the series, and that just means the rest of us need to hear more bout it is all.

it's a good diea, tho - ill try to find those smileys, gimme time.

Hmm...tall order, Jumbie, but yovue a damn fine point; i know you, me, jax & fakename are big fans of the series, and that just means the rest of us need to hear more bout it is all.

it's a good diea, tho - ill try to find those smileys, gimme time.

don't forget meeeeeeeee!

Oh my god, that's genius, Cap'n. I gotta see it.

Tussin - with us, not only do you get cool members, but Jax will (hopefully) flirt less with you, trying to break your heart lke he did poor aarty's all the time.

Plus, its got me, panch, and your boy 2T; its an all-star lineup.

from the "other" club...*snip*

Unlike that other club over there, we love and respect the Jax.

We have weekly meetings at the Smoothie King in Doral.

As a member, you get a monthly newsletter on the comings & goings of our dear Jax, a "Hate Jax No More" t-shirt & pin, and a glossy 8X10 autographed picture of Jax himself.

If you are interested in membership, please PM me...

so, yeah, one of our biggest advantages if that you dont have to get that glossy photo, except for the dartboard-sized.

Instead, you get: "hondonian's gone wild", the pics from the king of honod's thread that you didnt see, unedited! :D :D

Archived