Hondo's Bar

Invisibles

Silent Bob

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I checked them out on Filmwise they're all right, in SB's absence I'm gonna post up some. These are from this weeks competition so I don't actually know the answers (well I know 4 of them and the answers can be checked on the site):

1. Dirty Dancing - SiBob

image_01.jpg

2. Mystic River - C&J

image_02.jpg

3. Cold Mountain - SiBoB

image_03.jpg

4. Atlantis - SiBob

image_04.jpg

5. Chicken Run - SiBob

image_05.jpg

6. National Treasure - SiBob

image_06.jpg

7. Sweet Home Alabama - C&J

image_07.jpg

8. Phantom of the Opera - SiBob

image_08.jpg

New ones:

1. Dumb and Dumber - Dante

image_01.jpg

2. Back to the Future - Sibob

image_02.jpg

3. Team America - Jax

image_03.jpg

4. The Grudge - Dante

image_04.jpg

5. The Magnificent Seven - IC (eventually...)

image_05.jpg

6. Better off Dead - C&J

image_06.jpg

7. Metropolis - SiBob

image_07.jpg

8. Do the Right Thing - C&J

image_08.jpg

Good guess cause of the mission in the back, but nah, that was big epic, not one-on-one shooutout.

Its color, so its not High Noon. The belt & black outfit really has me thinkin Sergio Leone, but then there's no pancho on the other guy. Guy in black seems to move a bit like the Duke, but not big enough...dammit, i need :D

I know I've seen the movie because that's a very distinctive costume and I remember it, but I'll be damned if I can remember which movie. If it's The Alamo, then it's the John Wayne 1960 one, because I'm fairly sure that's not the recent Alamo movie. You're right, IC, it's too small for John Wayne, and not something Eastwood would wear. For some reason I can see Steve McQueen in that outfit, but I'm just grasping at straws.

For some reason I can see Steve McQueen in that outfit, but I'm just grasping at straws.

hmm...Magnificent Seven? Much better shot than The Wild Bunch, cause if it was that, there'd be bood all over the place.

Archived