Hondo's Bar

Best Bowling Villian

The NZA

Who'd win in a match?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Munson'd all the way. Lebowski is the better movie, but Murray's easily the better villian.

What is this bullshit, man? I don't fucking care! It don't matter to Jesus! But you're not fooling me! You might fool the fucks in the Hondo's Bar, but you don't fool Jesus! It's bush league psych-out stuff! Laughable, man! I would've fucked you in the ass in Blargh, I'll fuck you in the ass here instead!

My meditation has led me to this:

Hmm...Jesus is cool, but as a villain, you can't beat a guy who leaves others to take the beating, fucks up their car, spreads your last name around as if it were a term for 'having it all in your hands and pissing it all away', and sets up a charity where he gets to do the hot moms of underprivileged kids.....villain as an asshole? The award goes to Mr. Ernie "Big Ern" McCracken.

*croud cheers*

Hmm...Jesus is cool, but as a villain, you can't beat a guy who leaves others to take the beating, fucks up their car, spreads your last name around as if it were a term for 'having it all in your hands and pissing it all away', and sets up a charity where he gets to do the hot moms of underprivileged kids.....villain as an asshole? The award goes to Mr. Ernie "Big Ern" McCracken.

Dante, 4 words, "Eight year-olds dude"

Didn't want to pull out those big guns so early but I love my man. :D

Archived