Hondo's Bar

Inquiring with teh Lauren0rz

Yeah... I made a question thread too! Youse got a problem with that, fuckers?

... no? Good, I didn't think so.

I never get to talk or see or anything with anyone from Hondo's, so I just want to stay connected with you all :D please?... :D

(note my death-defying shift from NY bitch to softie hippie Californian... spicing up your life! :D)

Plus I'm better at answering things right away, cause I'm online... all day... yes. And I have Shakira in my corner. Clearly that gives me a triple-point bonus.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah... I made a question thread too!  Youse got a problem with that, fuckers?

... no?  Good, I didn't think so.

I never get to talk or see or anything with anyone from Hondo's, so I just want to stay connected with you all  :D    please?...  :D

(note my death-defying shift from NY bitch to softie hippie Californian... spicing up your life!  :D)

Plus I'm better at answering things right away, cause I'm online... all day...  yes.  And I have Shakira in my corner.  Clearly that gives me a triple-point bonus.

Dear Lauren,

What made you decide on the Shakira thing, anyway? Not that I mind, I love me some body-rockin Shakira :D. Just curious.

Dear Lauren,

What made you decide on the Shakira thing, anyway? Not that I mind, I love me some body-rockin Shakira wub.gif. Just curious.

well, I went through a few icons... indiana jones, lara croft for awhile, then I found the shakira in the new avatars thread... I think... (it's been over 3 years, my memory's a wee fuzzy) and I yoinked it for my own. after I saw that video where the avatar's from, I kinda fell in luv. more of a 'wish I could be her' luv than a 'wanna do her' luv. if ya get my drift.

i support this thread, as well as finally meeting the Lauren0rz on my next trip out that way

Dear def,

how you been? more to come.

haha, good to have support from the main man. :D you'll have to conveniently tell me of when you'll be around in your next question. hint.

I'm ok, chillin in whackaville, bored, doin nothing, trying to find employment so I can pay teh billz and save for next school year... tough luck goin so far... not exactly a booming summer job market for the brokeass collegiates. plus I need bank to buy a plane ticket for a SoCal jaunt... so I can at least see ma boy at least once this summer :D

What do you study in school?

I am currently an English major, with a minor in music.

Also, is your boyfriend giving you attention and if not, what are your reasons for staying with him?

Well, the current one is, although he didn't have much time to do so (we only started going out the last day we were at school), and he lives in LA. I was in fact going out with one who was being rather... dumb, though.

I think it's pretty reasonable of me to say, if it were a true man going out with me, how could he pass up a willing and eager me, if you get my drift, for playing hackysack and frisbee alla time? So after about four weeks of being alternately upset and bitchy about it, and after um, a scandalous weekend of drunken debauchery, I talked to him and we ended things. But the current one is very attentive and wonderful, I adore him. I don't ask for diamond rings boys, just a little lovin' :D.

Dear Lauren...if I headed to Cali sometime soon, what would you recommend for me to do there?

Hmm, well, it definitely depends on what you like to do. California honestly has like everything. If you like skiing or snow fun, definitely go to Tahoe! It's very nice there, even in the spring and summer when there's not really any snow. Get a cabin with your hunny... and let the good times roll! We also have lots of parks and stuff if you like camping. If you're more into civilization, there's lots of different theme parks/etc... Great America in Santa Clara, Marine World in Vallejo (near me! :D), Six Flags in Valencia, Universal Studios, Knott's Berry Farm (I think that's still around...?). Also, if you like teh animalz, there's the Monterey Bay aquarium (yay fishies and sharks, I love those)... Sea World, San Diego Zoo or Wild Animal Park, Marine World also has animals, Scripps aquarium. Or, you could just bum around a city... San Francisco for those classy artsy folk, Chinatown, the Sony Metreon, theaters, museums, or Berkeley is nearby too, for you kookier artsy folk. Always good shopping in those places, Sacramento can also be good, as well as LA and probably lots of other places (whee Vacaville has factory outlets! :D) For more kookiness you could go to Santa Cruz, or even Santa Barbara... SB is especially beautiful with teh beaches. There's also many beaches down south though too, I kinda hate the beach myself but it's some people's cuppa tea. LA (ie Venice) and San Diego both have beaches.

So... can't really recommend anything, just cause I def have my own preferences with things... you can pretty much do whatever you want.

Dear Lauren0rz,

I was wondering. When are you going to make a trip out here to Miami? I would love to meet you, that would so rock!!!

Yes, I have been meaning to come out to Florida for many years now (ok well at least 3 since I joined teh b0ard). Unfortunately, due to the lack of... financial ability, and my parents probably wouldn't have let me before, I haven't gone. I do have relatives in West Palm Beach and Boynton, so someday I'll come out with a partial guise of visiting them, although maybe a board member will sponsor me at their place... I'm fairly small and clean! promise! Perhaps sometime in the next year or so.

Otherwise you'll just have to satisfied by the pictures that will no doubt be forthcoming from my upcoming (well, it better be fucking upcoming, Leah :D) visit with the Bitch and her cowboy. If there's no pics, that means a dissed Lauren... keep your children indoors.

hah..not to hijack, but aarty should ask Heartless if she's thinkin North Cal, she's their official tour guide.

Dearest Def,

1) is your guy in a frat, that's why he opts for hangin with the boys over :D ?

cause ive been on both sides of that coin, goin for the booty or ditching it for goin with the boys, so you know, theres gotta be circumstances.

2) i asked you sometin invasive in the question thread in town square, bout your :D policy, but you can answer it here or there, now that i think bout it.

3) June 14-21st, holla!

ps i dont know how he is with the wee-men, but since he's tryin some online :D , ill halfway vouch for Vagrant there as a good guy. Havent really hung much one on one but in group gatherings, he's a good guy, for what my word is worth.

Word on the Heartless tip.

1) is your guy in a frat, that's why he opts for hangin with the boys over boink.gif ?

cause ive been on both sides of that coin, goin for the booty or ditching it for goin with the boys, so you know, theres gotta be circumstances.

Well... just to make sure we're all clear here (cause my love life can kinda get confusing)... here we go: my boyfriend (the long term one most of you knew about) broke up with me via AIM on April 19, on April 21, Will (boy who would usually ditch me for friends over teh bootay) and I started going out... May 14, Jake and I started our thang, and I talked to Sir William and squared that away.

So, to answer your question, both Will and Jake are in a frat, together, pledge class of last semester. Oops. :D But, I suppose it was part of the reason why, that Will would leave me lying naked in my bed, because they all bonded with pledging and whatnot, so... bros before hos, in this case. Though I'm reticent to call myself a ho, but that's what rhymes.

2) i asked you sometin invasive in the question thread in town square, bout your humping.gif policy, but you can answer it here or there, now that i think bout it.

I'll answer it here and there I guess... gotta jet over there briefly. Haha, since when am I anti-sex? Well, for some time, as a good Catholic girl, anti-premarital-sex... but yeah. I'm definitely a recovering Catholic with a healthy teenage libido, so I say, bring it on. Although, perhaps you are moreso referring to my numerous problems in my previous relationship. We only actually managed to do it twice... yeah. Then with my more-recent ex, we only did it once... then he ditched me for teh boiz. When I finally get to see my new one, you best believe I'ma mucho hit that :D.

3) June 14-21st, holla!

Haha most def! word.

Jesus IC. Maybe I'm flirting a little, but nothing else.

My girlfriend is good to me so I would never take anything past a little flirting and mean very little. No blatant come ons whatsoever, and if any women feel I've come on to them, I didn't mean to appear that way.

Jesus IC.  Maybe I'm flirting a little, but nothing else.

My girlfriend is good to me so I would never take anything past a little flirting and mean very little.  No blatant come ons whatsoever, and if any women feel I've come on to them, I didn't mean to appear that way.

hah...my referral program is 100%, so youre walkin away from :D . just tryin to keep your optinos open man. Your call.

IC is a cock blocker...

:D

dont be mad that youre not cool enough to warrant your own referral. Its harder for Ohio people.

hah...my referral program is 100%, so youre walkin away from :D . just tryin to keep your optinos open man.  Your call.

:D

dont be mad that youre not cool enough to warrant your own referral.  Its harder for Ohio people.

As to our previous conversations: I'm not that sexually driven anymore, I use to be and enjoy flirting still, but I don't get an erection everytime the wind blows anymore.

But I appreciate the offer. Besides, if doesn't work out with Lissette I'll leave the country and have some adventures.

Damn straight.  I'm going to walk the Earth . . . Well, only if I'm single.

Not to derail the thread further, but this is the greatest contingency plan ive seen in a long time, and ive basically envisioned something similar, only with a katana as backup. Im down for teampus/Double Dragon around Asia. *

*no homo

aww

teh laurnorz!!1

continuing my last question: what are the statistical odds will you be in the bay area between the 14-21st of this month? you know, if you come out the 17th somehow, we can go watch de batman.

also, does the grammar nazi party have any issues with your l33t speak?

Archived