Hondo's Bar

Flesh Eating Mothers

Okay Im going to have to put those on my list of movie I have to see lol I love really old horror movies... that are not so much horror as fucking hilarious. Has anyone seen Killer Clowns From Outer Space? Or Invasion of the Body Snatchers? lol

invasion of the body snatchers

killer clowns from outer space

and who doesnt love the evil dead movies? haha

• 11 months later...

I've seen parts of it, that movie was worth it just to see the lizard have Vietnam flashbacks.

Braindead is good as long as you have a strong stomach (which from the other movies on this list I don't think you should have a problem) but it's a great parody, just something about a dweeby guy in a cardigan sweater hacking apart a group of zombies with a lawnmower and a priest using Kung Fu to dismember a zombie in a scene that reminds me a lot of the Black Knight scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

As for Bad Taste, the movie is what it promises to be, a Bad Taste alien splatter film, but any movie that involves a rocket launcher missing and hitting a sheep is okay in my book.

There was Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness. You... gave up after Evil Dead 2, okay it's official, I hate you now, they more invented cheesy horror movies than epitomised them everybody else just copied them.

i honestly don't see how they are called horror... more of a comedy I'd say. But I guess comedy/cheesy horror.

The sequels were pure slapstick, but the first one did freak me out.

for a good comedy horror youd wanna check out shaun of the dead...

best thing ever....

now thats my type of movie :drama:

I don't think anyone will disagree with you there.

i honestly don't see how they are called horror... more of a comedy I'd say. But I guess comedy/cheesy horror.

Horror is a very broad genre. Movies such as Darkman, The Burbs, and The Cable Guy are considered horror movies even though they're really more comedy/action films. People try to split hairs and say that Thrillers arent' horror and all that bullshit. Campy horror is still horror, even if it's not scary to anybody, just anything that shows any horrific scene can be called horror.

Archived