Hondo's Bar

New Comic's Forum Title

Da Cap'n

Where's Skeet at?

We REALLY need to change the title to this comics forum (and some others, too)!! Graphic Novels: Comics and Manga? Come on that sucks!! Now I know that you chose that name, Nick, cause you didn't want people to think that it was just about comics, but we GOTTA change it! To something cool at least!! Fight Club, The Pimp Hand, Nintendorks... these are all cool titles!! So what do ya say, man, can we do it?

You're right, its too confusing, what with all these people wandering in and not knowing what grapic novels are... :D

this isnt even a valid complaint till you offer something better. I think it started out as Xavier's Institute, but its not about to be Spider-Man's house of Spider-Clones or somethin!

ps i just remembered, at the end of that spidey cartoon we used to go crazy for, you swore it was saying "spider-toys and spider toys", remember that shit?

ummm, no house of C, cause I read more comics than your average person and I've barely heard of much less read that house of M or D or whatever book. Something accesable would eb good. It doesnt have to be batman or superman but I dont think it should be anything too contemporary that only people who keep up with recent stuff would know

and about the manga thing, just call it whatever name you want, and then " : comics and manga" like you have it know

How about "Comics 'N Shit". Works for Cup 'O Tea and Fish 'N Chips, why not here? Naturaly there will be the smart arse comment about the "shit" part, but hey...now i think about it, it kinda grows on ya. besides, shit, is a pretty broad term, thus covering anything and everything, which is what you wanted in the first place plus due to it being profane it gives off a edgy vibe, because as we all learned in pre-school, swearing, just like smoking, is something all the cool kids do and it makes ya look tougher.

Comics 'N Shit works for me. Just a Forum, Custer's Last Newstand(polishin' the Admin's apple as well as a tip-o'-the-hat to Preacher), Coalition of Comic Knowledge(dirty & cheap, sorry), cant think of anything worthwhile for now, so I'll keep y'all posted...

I'm usaually good at comin' up with clever shit for stuff like this, but I'm stumped for some reason (and I came up with this thread... go figure)! I like Skeet's "Custer's Last Newstand"!! We can throw ": Comics and Manga" at the end of that and we're golden! I don't know... it's still up to y'all!!

You might wanna try reading the new strazinski arc! He's actually doin' a good job!! The Ultimate stuff is good too! Plus you gotta admit: Custer's Last Newstand: The Fantastic Forum of Comics and Manga! sounds pretty awesome!!

Archived