Hondo's Bar

Amazon.com

Jesi

What I ordered...

What I recieved.

Mother. Fuckers.

So now I get to pack this ugly little plate back up and ship it back to Amazon on THEIR dime. They don't apparently do phone numbers on Amazon.com, but they instead take you through a step-by-step return process, especially for items that you receive but did not order. In the process they ask you to describe what you received versus what you ordered, and if the packing slip is correct. That apparently goes to a CSR for processing. I just got an e-mail from someone stating that they're sorry they fucked up, and that my OS is being shipped two-day. Except...the receipt date says the 16th. Decidedly NOT two-day shipping, but whatever. If they send me another goddamn plate, I'm gonna go find Jeff Bezos and make mincemeat out of him for allowing such idiots to run his company. :whip:

Haha, I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh but the things are so different.  :whip:

But why is the software from Amazon and the plate from Target?

I guess because Amazon has a Target.com portal that you can buy stuff through.

And it's alright, it's amazing how radically fucked-up the whole situation is. It's not like "oops, we sent you the wrong version", it's .. it's... I can't even describe.

damn, that sucks.  usually theyre slow for me, but they come through....

That's another thing - It wasn't spposed to get here til tomorrow, it got here wednesday! So if the contents of the box would have been correct, everything would have been shiny.

Actually for me lately they been superb. I ordered from them twice, once in October, and another time in November. The October package I was told would come in on October 22nd, but it came in on October 14th! As for the November package, I was told November 20th, and it came in November 9th!!! Mind you both times I used that Free Supersaver Shipping option (available if you order $25 or more from Amazon) Oh not to mention they got my orders right both times. I never had any real problems with them, just in the past their packages have been a little late at times, but nothing like what Ruby's Angel had. I still can't believe it though! How can you order software and get a plate? I hope the moron(s) who botched that order up got pink slips for that one!

i think ive ordered over amazon like 2-3 dozen times, and i've never had a problem. my packages always arrive a few days early, in way too many packaging peanuts, and its always been what i've ordered.

it really surprised me to hear that happened to you... the only time i had a "problem" with amazon was with some stuff i wanted from target for breast cancer research that was backordered and i didnt realize it. lol so it was all my fault for not reading. but i did get my huge peptobismol-pink bag a whole day earlier than what they'd emailed me. LOL

now... the time i ordered a book from ecampus.com, that was an entirely different story. i orderd a book for a histor class and got a book on the farming culture of the u.s... and it arrived late.

i also never order from ebay's half.com anymore. the times i ordered books from them, it was shipped in excess of 3 weeks late. and in general, i dont trust anything with the word 'ebay' on it.

ebay's the devil! :howyoudoin:

Wow, that does suck.

That'll teach you to stop using Macs.

kidding.

But, honestly (aside from being decidedly amusing, were it not for the white-hot anger you must be feeling) I've never had a problem with Amazon. That's odd.

Maybe they don't like Macs, either.

Archived