Hondo's Bar

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can find it all on mininova.org man, i got it all burned to dvd-r's now, i gotta burn it for arch sometime, see if i can get some for you too if you want, DOJ.

and MM's right, i love Rescue Me and The Shield, but this shit's blowing me away right now. tonight: i start season 5.

Keeps gettin better...i should finish it up possibly this weekend. Meantime:

And now............a random fact about Jack Bauer.

Jack Bauer Syndrome isn't an illness, it's a cause of death.

Even if you die in a violent shootout outside your bank, youre still better off taking your chances with Jack Bauer.

Jack Bauer was nicknamed 'Fear' because the only thing you need to fear is fear itself.

Jack Bauer teaches a course at Harvard entitled: "Time Management: Making the Most Out Of Each Day."

Crosswalks weren't made for Jack Bauer, if a car doesn't stop for him, the car loses.

The day will soon come when kids in the playground argue over which one of them is going to be Jack Bauer in their school yard game. Fuck Superman.

If you played Halo with Jack Bauer, he'd snap your neck in the game. Then for real.

Jesus died and rose from the dead in 3 days. It took Jack Bauer less than an hour. And he's done it twice.

Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Jack Bauer laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

It can be assumed that while reading these facts Jack Bauer has fucked your wife and probably stolen your horse.

When Jack Bauer has no other option, he tortures someone. He has yet to have a second option.

Only Jack Bauer can be reinstated on a provisional basis four times.

Jack Bauer used to beat the crap out of his older cousin for having the same initials as him. his cousin now works for MI6.

Don't beg Jack Bauer to shoot you. He will simply shoot your wife. No man tells Jack Bauer what to do.

Jack Bauer's house has an alarm system -- not to warn Jack of intruders, but to warn the intruders of Jack.

Many believe the 24 Video Game is unfun, as Jack cannot get hurt and kills all terrorists with one shot. The makers of the game simply state that they want to be a simulation of Jack's life.

Jack Bauer added his own face to Mount Rushmore. Barehanded.

There is only one rule for dating Jack Bauer's daughter. Don't.

The United States government implemented Daylight Savings Time because Jack Bauer requested more overtime.

Fox executives once tried to cancel 24.... but Kiefer Sutherland asked " Are you a mole?" and it was never tried again.

Jack Bauer once shot his Ex-boss' wife in the knee cap just to prove her wrong when she said "You're not going to shoot me Jack." Wait, this is a real fact.

Jack Bauer was kicked out of the army for shoving a towel down a colleagues throat after he dropped his soap by Jack's feet, and winked.

If there was a bomb on a 60 second timer and Jack was handcuffed, he would dial CTU with his nose and disable the bomb with his teeth.

Audrey had a visible reaction when she learned that Jack was still alive: Orgasm. Multiple.

Passed out, surrounded by terrorists and nerve gas, and handcuffed to a table leg, Jack Bauer laughed to himself and said, "I have them right where I want them."

Ariel Sharon did not have a stroke. He heard Jack was looking for him and his brain exploded.

To Jack Bauer, the question is not whether the glass is half empty or half full. It's that somebody drank half his damn water, and now they will have a face full of glass.

Jack Bauer's mom asked him who he loved more, her or his country. To this Jack chuckled and responded, "You know that answer" as he snapped her neck. Jack Bauer hates dumb people.

Seeing parody cartoons of himself in a Danish newspaper, Jack Bauer proceeded to burn Denmark's embassy in Damascus. He then broke the necks of the first 10 people to tell him "it's been done".

Jack Bauer let himself be drugged, beaten and captured inside a crate on a Chinese ship heading out of the USA with no way for help to find him. Now he has them right where we wants them.

The city of Los Angeles once named a street after Jack Bauer in gratitude for his saving the city several times. They had to rename it after people kept dying when they tried to cross the street. No one crosses Jack Bauer and lives.

Only Jack Bauer can fly a plane from the luggage compartment.

Jack Bauer doesn't need to eat, sleep, or use the bathroom because his organs are afraid of making him angry.

Once, someone tried to tell Jack Bauer a "knock knock" joke. Jack Bauer found out who was there, who they worked for, and where the goddamned bomb was.

Going to China is all part of Jack Bauer's master plan to rid the world of Communism.

Jack Bauer sleeps with a pillow under his gun.

On a high school math test, Jack Bauer put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Jack Bauer solves all his problems with Violence.

Jack doesn't believe in Murphy's Law, only Bauer's Law: "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL be resolved in a period of 24 hours."

When someone asks him how his day is going, Jack replies, "Previously, on 24..."

When President Palmer quit to start doing Allstate commercials, it took him 43 takes before he could stop saying, "You're in good hands with Jack Bauer".

You know Jack Bauer loves Audrey when he willingly gives up the opportunity to torture her.

Explosions do not kill Jack Bauer, they just get stuff out of his way.

Jack Bauer removed the "Escape" button from his keyboard. Jack Bauer never needs to escape.

Let's face it, Jack's carrying bag makes Batman's utility belt look like a piece of rope.

Halfway through Season 5....

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Finishing this up this week for sure, then its uh, the game, the comics, and a long wait till season 6 in january...

This is an awesome link.

24 Greatest moments of 24 - DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU HAVENT SEEN SEASONS 1-4, EVERY SINGLE MOMENT HIGHLIGHTED IS A RIDICULOUS SPOILER.

cant stress that enough...but if youre all but caught up, check it out, its awesome...funny shit, tho the last 3 are more serious. I like how it talks about shit like how Jack's character changes from the first season on, too.

inset1.JPG

BEST JACK YELLS

1. WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR

2. OPEN THE DOOR

3. ALEX

4. GIVE ME A NAME

5. TELL ME WHERE THE BOMB IS

I was home, didnt get a call tho arch, so lemme know bout next week.

SOF - wikipedia says just that; at least a few more seasons with a possible movie in between.

Still 8 episodes out from finishing the amazing season 5 and being all caught up...meantime, here's how things woudlve been different if Jack'd be around in the past.

03-27-06-pod.jpg

Me, too - cant believe Keifer said in an interivew that the show could possibly outlive his character. that's what i want, a few seasons of curtis as the protagonist. :love:

...aaand im caught up, Season 5's in the bag.

oh, and SOF, i read the main focus of season 6 is gonna be differnet, cause...

Anyway, here's a cameo Sen. Mccain made in season 5, thought it was cool.

24_1.jpg

c-rip, my love, if you so desire, i shall burn whatever seasons you have not seen and get them to you, either by ponies or hand next time you come down here...you could only watch them on PC but the quality is excellent.

You just...you have to see the madness that is season 5. You have to.

this show is ....

awesomely amazingly addicting

I've finished seasons 1 & 2 and started season three in less than two weeks...

Kiefer is so hawt!!!

I swear... I'm just shocked of how crazy this show is!!!! Cripes!

One thing I noticed about this show is the lack of profanity. I've never heard them say, Shit, Fuck, bitch, or asshole. EVER!!!

Please correct me if I'm wrong!

All I gotta say about the last episode I saw on season 3 is: