Hondo's Bar

Sports forum skin

The NZA

Sports forum skin  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah No when need something different.

Something let me think...

That HAS TO DO WITH SPORTS !? MAYBE...

I have a few skins/links laying around, let me get cafinated then I'll post em in the Suggestion Box...

... Wait a Tic... WHERE THE FUCK IS MY RED SOX SKIN?

Me and Tulip0 Loved that skin.

There's just no sports skins for this version of the board. Best i found was a FIFA skin that mentions germany or something and didnt look nearly as cool.

Red Sox one got so outdated it'd prolly crash on this version of the board. Good thing is, someone's bound to code it for this version soon as they win the pennant again, so that's covered in about 20 years.

If you find a better looking sports skin for IPB 2.1, im all ears man. Im gonna find a place for this camo one, tho.

• 2 months later...

no tennis?

Don - i wish, son, but there's only like 2 sites for skins for my version of IPB, and this is the only sports-related one i have. ive got an awesome milatary camo one im dyin to use (might slap it in video games one day, i guess) but i had it up here for like a day and people bitched.

what i can do, however, is switch out the logo that says world cup for a similar sized pic featuring, uh, what season is it? baseball? or american football, basketball etc, itd just need to be custom made.

• 1 year later...

Archived