Hondo's Bar

annoying songs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am sure many of you have songs you love to listen to again and again, but at the same time, there are also songs that drive you as crazy as nails scraping across a chalkboard! You would rather shoot yourself in the head than listen to that artist or song one more time! Feel free to share the songs and/or artists/bands that are the total bane to your ears.

Oops! I guess there already was a posting for it. I can't believe I forgot all about it, when clearly I posted on here! Oh well.

In my case, it would have to be anything from Alanis Morrisette. Lord, if I hear her music on the radio, I change the station faster than anyone can think it! And if I am in a store and Alanis starts playing, I literally have to leave, cuz I just cannot stand ANY of her songs, or that shrill voice!

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

oh my fuck. a nu-metal cover of "careless whisper".

this shit's gotta be a parody somehow. I mean, that awful fucking cover of "Land of Confusion" (GENESIS SONGS DO NOT INCLUDE "RAH! RAH!" IN THE CHORUS, YOU SHITS) was so bad, it made me rethink my hatred for lady ga-ga or whoever. this, this is clearly showing Seether to secretly be a group of either unethical sociologists or andy kaufman-level comedians whose joke wont be appreciated till theyre long dead.

Archived