Hondo's Bar

MetalHeart's Music

MetalHeart

UPDATE! haha sorry to keep bumping this page so much. I know everyone is prolly sick of me already, heh.

I'm working on a new song. It's called 'Underground'. I have a version up on my MusicSpace, so definately go have a listen! (If you like). It's my first time adding "layers" so I'm excited about it.

Also, My friend Matt made this picture for me and for my page:

221562795_02ec012284_o.jpg

He's so awesome! I love it so much and I wanted to share. Instead of using "Rachael Land" I'm thinking of going by "Ivory Land". Because um. Yeah. So what if it's stupid; I think it's nice.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
New song up! Called "Window Pane". I had to take down Melt to put it up :( but it's a song I wrote three years ago, so um. yes! Enjoy if you'd all like to go have a listen.

www.myspace.com/rachaellandmusic

That's why the smart kids click Download when they have the chance. If any Hondonians want the missing tracks I'll be selling bootleg CDs and counterfeit t shirts outside her shows until security chases me off.

The track sounds great, even more layered than the first batch, you still doing these in one take?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uploading a song now called "Trace". It's actually an older song, but I just got my keyboard back from a friend and I'm able to re-record it. (the only recording I had was terrible quality). This one is much better, but still not the best quality. Um. Yes! So if you like you can pop on over to my musicspace:

www.myspace.com/rachaellandmusic

and lemme know what you think!

Archived