Hondo's Bar

MetalHeart's Music

MetalHeart

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Your comment means a lot to me. Thank you so much <333

I had to youtube his name to see what kind of works he did. I've heard some of his songs (and love Gymnopédie No.1) but didn't know his name (or the song names, lol). Now I"m going to have to get my hands of a cd of his music! lol.

I just talked to a friend of mine who plays drums, and once he gets his electric set he'll lay down some drum work for me! I'm so fucking excited about how things are starting to turn out. Now I just need to find a studio that is reasonably priced and we'll be set!! For the most part. The friend isn't in state for the time being, but I'm sure we can work it out postal style!

Your comment means a lot to me. Thank you so much <333

I had to youtube his name to see what kind of works he did. I've heard some of his songs (and love Gymnopédie No.1) but didn't know his name (or the song names, lol). Now I"m going to have to get my hands of a cd of his music! lol.

hey i can send you a cd of his stuff and other great pianists you might like

hey i can send you a cd of his stuff and other great pianists you might like

YES YES YES PLEASE!! That would be wonderful! Only if it's not too much trouble. I'll PM you my address.

Also... I'm done with your Cd's I just need to go to the post office... Sorry I'm such a procrastinator :(

• 2 weeks later...

i put my fav of yours on my myspace page..... can i post a bulliten bragging about you? i would love to spread the gospel! and keep me posted on when you visit next, i had a fabulous time with everyone, and i miss you already!

• 5 weeks later...
Does anyone in FL have a piano that I can take over during HONDOS-CON?! lol <3

you know what sucks? my momma has a pre-civil war piano that we had to get back from some cousins who let their retarded kids wreck it like it was a toy. badly needs restoration but fuck its an impressive piece when its up, youd adore it.

by the time you come out, though, im sure i could find one of us with one.

ha,

did you convince mh pakistan was in england?

I'm bad with my geography, ok!? Don't make fun of me, haha. :( He said something about Pakistan, I looked up his supposed Myspace page that said UK and got confused about where he was at.

I'mma go die now.

Archived