Hondo's Bar

MetalHeart's Music

MetalHeart

It's not perfect, it's not great.

It's amatuer, and there are mistakes.

But I finally decided to attempt to record my music and made a MyspaceMusic page to house them at.

I know this sounds like I'm making excuses, but it really sounds better in person! I tell the truth! haha.

If you have a myspace pleasepleaseplease have a listen and add me! I could use some love on my page. I udnerstand if it's not your thing at all, and that's cool! Just kinda excited and wanted to get it out there (Nothing like MisSarah's work or Ross's, but still!)

METALHEART MUSIC

There are four songs up currently (technically three... there are two versions of the same one) and lyrics for them as well.

ok I'm done pimping myself! Sorry to bother!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aawh thank you sir

I have lots more songs, but I've only recorded these, so hopefully tomorrow afternoon I'll record a few more and get them up.

PS if anyone is paying attention to this, I think my piano skillz really shine on the song "Wax". (er... what meager skillz I do have!

Wax Take 2 reminds me of the frail, NIN. I think it's fucking brilliant.

Keep it up.

And that's you singing?! It's fucking well ace!

Because mate..... your music blows me away.

Agree with what the man said. Just one thing tho. I was getting some static when I was listening to your music.

Wax Take 2 reminds me of the frail, NIN. I think it's fucking brilliant.

Keep it up.

And that's you singing?! It's fucking well ace!

Because mate..... your music blows me away.

*blush* Thank you so much! It really means alot to me!

Maybe you should write a song for 2t. Melt that Heart of his and maybe get him to come back. If anybody can do it. It would be you.

2T is another musical genius that blows me away. He had some silly songs but there was one song he sent me that was very serious and just fucking gorgeous. I could listen to it on repeat all day!

I just might try and write a song for him. Hopefully it wouldn't insult him, lol

*blush* Thank you so much! It really means alot to me!

2T is another musical genius that blows me away. He had some silly songs but there was one song he sent me that was very serious and just fucking gorgeous. I could listen to it on repeat all day!

I just might try and write a song for him. Hopefully it wouldn't insult him, lol

You should duet!

Celebrity-Image-Meatloaf-and-Cher-250314.jpg

You're music is the awesome.

Yay I'm so excited! As I've previously mentioned, both in person and ...well, I guess not in person, I'm.........SO excited! Yeah.

I'm gonna save what I wanna say for your myspace page -- but. To everyone else, the best is yet to come, you just wait! In person, her music is the conductor of the dreams in your head, hallow images thick and flowing, receeding into the pale light behind your eyes. Its almost haunting sometimes, I love it so much.

Check it ooout!

eeee you are so sweet. I got your myspace comment on my page

I've taken like. A year or two of piano? but that was after I had started playing and I would never practice my music and kept getting in trouble, ha. Then I broke my arm and just never went back after it healed.

As far as voice lessons, I was in choir up until the middle of my Jr. year, but I've never had one on one teaching or anything.

I looooooooove to sing!

Archived