The Flash 65%

Robin 60%

Batman 55%

Wonder Woman 55%

Iron Man 55%

Hulk 35%

Catwoman 25%

Hulk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100%

The Flash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100%

Green Lantern

100%

Catwoman

100%

Iron Man

100%

Robin

70%

Spider-Man

60%

Supergirl

50%

Wonder Woman

50%

Batman

35%

Superman

25%

You are a wanderer with

amazing strength.

WTF so I'm the Hulk, The Flash, Green Lantern, Iron Man, and Catwoman all rolled into one. What a weird quiz.

Your results:

You are Superman

(Shocking, really...)

Superman

----------------- 80%

Green Lantern

------------------ 75%

Spider-Man

------------------ 70%

Robin

------------------ 70%

Supergirl

------------------- 65%

Hulk

------------------- 65%

The Flash

------------------- 50%

Catwoman

------------------- 50%

Iron Man

------------------- 50%

Batman

-------------------- 40%

Wonder Woman

-------------------- 40%

To answer your question, IC, I'd gues you'd have to say you had a fucked up childhood to get 'Batman'

:love: I dont think this test i right!!

You are Catwoman

90%

Green Lantern

85%

The Flash

80%

Supergirl

70%

Robin

70%

Wonder Woman

60%

Superman

50%

Iron Man

45%

Spider-Man

40%

Batman

35%

Hulk

10%

You have had a tough childhood,

you know how to be a thief and exploit others

but you stand up for society's cast-offs.

To answer your question, IC, I'd gues you'd have to say you had a fucked up childhood to get 'Batman'

did you know if you answer every question with no you get batman? (yes is superman))

Archived