Hondo's Bar

WHICH SUPER HERO ARE YOU!?!?!!

Senshik

supergirl3.jpg

(I wanted to be like, catwoman or something)

You are Supergirl

Supergirl ------- 90%

Wonder Woman ---------- 90%

Iron Man ------------ 80%

The Flash --------- 75%

Superman ----------- 65%

Catwoman -------- 60%

Hulk --------- 55%

Spider-Man ------------ 50%

Green Lantern ------------ 50%

Robin ---------- 47%

Batman -------- 30%

Lean, muscular and feminine.

Honest and a defender of the innocent.

Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

wonderwoman.jpg

(this is wrong..i wrote that i was bad at heart...)

You are a beautiful princess

with great strength of character

Wonder Woman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

80%

Iron Man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

80%

Superman

75%

Batman

70%

Supergirl

65%

Hulk

60%

Spider-Man

30%

Robin

30%

The Flash

30%

Catwoman

20%

Green Lantern

5%

Your results:

You are Green LanternGreen Lantern

lantern2.jpg

Hot-headed. You have strong

will power and a good imagination.

70%

Hulk

65%

The Flash

65%

Catwoman

65%

Robin

55%

Superman

45%

Supergirl

43%

Wonder Woman

43%

Iron Man

40%

Batman

35%

Spider-Man

30%

what the...? im hot-headed? what a weird quiz...i wonder what gets you bats. and yeah, pimp hand'd

You are Spider-ManSpider-Man spidyun9.gif

65%

Green Lantern

65%

Superman

60%

Iron Man

60%

Supergirl

55%

Hulk

55%

Catwoman

55%

Batman

50%

Robin

47%

The Flash

45%

Wonder Woman

35%

You are intelligent, witty,

a bit geeky and have great

power and responsibility.

I'm the green lantern!

Your results:

You are Green LanternGreen Lantern

100%

Iron Man

90%

Catwoman

80%

Hulk

75%

The Flash

75%

Spider-Man

70%

Superman

50%

Supergirl

50%

Wonder Woman

50%

Robin

37%

Batman

35%

Hot-headed. You have strong

will power and a good imagination.

robin.jpg

You are Robin

Young and acrobatic.

You don't mind stepping aside

to give someone else glory.

Robin 80%

The Flash 80%

Green Lantern 75%

Iron Man 70%

Hulk 70%

Catwoman 55%

Superman 55%

Batman 55%

Supergirl 50%

Wonder Woman 45%

Spider-Man 45%

Hopefully, and a little technically, does that make me Nightwing? =D

Your results:

You are Hulk

Hulk
85%
The Flash
80%
Iron Man
80%
Green Lantern
65%
Supergirl
63%
Catwoman
60%
Spider-Man
55%
Batman
55%
Robin
48%
Superman
40%
Wonder Woman
38%
You are a wanderer with

amazing strength.

hulk.gif

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

"Do you like to wear thongs?" I uh... The ones on my head or the ones yank chicks wear in between their arsecheeks? Bloody transatlantic confusion... Anyways, me & 2T, who knew the Hulk liked to drink & fuck underaged girls so much?

What Am I doing the fuck wrong with the copy & paste?! This shit NEVER fucking works for me!!

You are Spider-Manspidy.gif

Spider-Man

85%

Catwoman

80%

Hulk

70%

Iron Man

65%

Batman

55%

Robin

50%

Green Lantern

50%

The Flash

45%

Supergirl

40%

Superman

35%

Wonder Woman

25%

Whats scares me is my 2nd match is Catwoman... i mean i do have boobs.. but....

Turns out I am spider man, like I actually am him, 100%. I must have lost my memory a couple of issues back.

Did you know that Spiderman is 90% Hulk?

You are Spider-Man

spidy.gif

Spider-Man 100%

Hulk 90%

Superman 80%

Green Lantern 80%

Robin 75%

Iron Man 75%

Wonder Woman 65%