Hondo's Bar

Could you handle a video game girl?

Jumbie

Would you be OK dating a girl who was good at video games?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I keep thinking back to that one Saved by the Bell episode where Zack gets saved in a fight by the girl he's dating. Afterwards, he feels all emasculated and has to come to terms with the fact that his girl is a karateka who can kick his ass.

Classic TV!

I'm thinking that to the man of the early 21st century, video game skill is one of those things men use to create their self image. A girl who liked games and was good at games might seem cool for a while, but I'm wondering if there's some point where it's too much.

Remember it's an anonymous poll, so be honest!

Kertins (Sen) is actually a gamer chick in that she's good. She can practice and all if it holds her interest, tho she also seems to lean towars RPGs, survival horror and some fighters.

Im wailing on her in Wii tennis till she figues out the moves, and i mock her lack of respect for the old school (she more or less started with the SNES) but there's things like the chase scens in 24 that she's got more patience for. its actually pretty cool.

Then again, ive never been humiliated by her, like lets say she scores a perfect on me in SF II or no kills in Goldeneye. That'd be hard to deal with, but its not like youre gonna dump a hot gamer chick for wounded pride, you just gotta step your game back up, i figure.

I'm the only one humiliated by a girl? Fuck this honesty shit.

Funny story actually- second date with Alana she brought over her SNES & whupped me like an alter boy at Marioworld 2 AND mario Kart. Shit like that's the reason she controls the money & I have no say whatsoever. I mean, I own her on anything more recent like Fight Night, Project Gotham, or Small Arms, but nothing'll ever recover that loss of ground. COme to that, her pinata garden pisses, shits & dry humps mine.

Then again, ive never been humiliated by her,

What son?!?!? Please. I beat you on the first try of Fight for NY game with one of my hoes. You got so upset you actually trainned all night just so you could prove your worth.

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh.

Yah yeah whatever, you beat me at Marvel VS Capcom2... even though I kept trying to own you(which I did once) with ...

kobuns3.PNG

Sayonara.

haha you didnt win once with that legoman!

but yeah, i repressed that memory. Some skank beat down Ghostface Killah and i couldnt take it, i had to beat you perfect the next day to feel things were right. Yeah, you didnt house me, but i guess that counts.

wanna play some wii tennis when the tv's back, son?!

I think a few of us should revise our answers...

Of our sample of 200 women, those who played video games on average had sex 4.3 times a week while those who didn't play games only had sex just 3.2 times a week.
A completely useless poll done for the purpose of advertising their site, of course. Do they take into account age? Looks? What was their definition of having sex? Rumble or no rumble? Most importantly, where is the photographic evidence?

Perhaps even more promising for gamers is the fact that many of the women that we interviewed who have only recently started playing games said that they now have sex more often than before.

A couple weeks back, I read that article in the New Times about the all-female HALO league PMS, and couldn't help but think, "Oh my god. I want to have sex with all these women." Okay, granted, I always think that, whenever cute girls are involved, but whatever.

I always go for girls that are a little geeky, and I doubt I'd have much of a problem dating a gamer chick.

Outside of the original 8-bit Nintendo and Gameboy, I pretty much don't recognize any other gaming system. Next-gen, polygons, yadda yadda yadda, I don't give a shit. Just give me my Turbo Max control pad and a copy of Castlevania and I'm down. If my girl wants to play HALO, Socom, or whatever, it's cool with me. I'm a firm believer in couples having their own, separate "things": she could be into gaming, and I could be into collecting toys.

Long as we're having hot, hot sex, it's all good.

You guys are retarded.

I remember this one occaision I was at Bird Bowl spending my hard earned lunch money on Mortal Kombat 2. There was a hot looking chick there holding down the Player 2 position. She must've had like 18 in a row with Scorpion before finally getting beat by one of the guys waiting. She drew a small crowd.

I was pitching a tent like a boy scout.

Call me crazy, but I love video games like a villain. My girlfriend is as much into video games as I am, possibly even more, and many times we're parked in front of the TV trying to kick each other's butts in the fighting or racing games, and I can't imagine having so much fun! (outside the bedroom that is hehe). And yeah I'll admit it, sometimes she kicks my butt badly, but it's all in good fun.

Archived