Hondo's Bar

Show us your Stumbles!

crimsonfire

Yes yes my life is now over so i might as well show the rest of the world so they can laugh.

If you dont know what the fuck Stumble Upon is then go here

Here is one of my favourites: Emergency Signs

Future Me is also really good. It sends you an email one year from now. I spent 45 minutes writing myself an incredibly long and personal letter to be read by me one year from now. Only to accidentily delete the entire fucking thing. It must have been more than 700 words by the time i was done. Nonetheless i found the experience of writing to my future self very therapeutic even if i never got to send it.

I came in here to steal your finds, and to say that Ly would totally love this thread! But he's already here. I guess my work here is done, haha. He's been linking me to some pretty badass shit for the past few days.

I still need to get my Stumble on...

• 1 month later...

1) that emergency signs one is great, we had a thread for that in town square.

2) we definitely have a "make south park versions of ourselves" jax thread.

ill post my stumbles sometime, i found some cool ones too. Most went in blargh.

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another addictive ass game. This one you have to download and install but its totally worth it.

Plasma Pong

As the name suggests its merely a new spin on pong but an inventive one nonetheless. I cant really explain it much better than the blurb on the site:

Players have several new abilities that add fun twists to the classic game. In the game you can inject plasma fluid into the environment, create a vacuum from your paddle, and blast shockwaves into the playing area. All these abilities have fluid-based kinetic effects on the ball, making Plasma Pong a fast-paced and exciting game.

Archived