Hondo's Bar

Lottie

I was curious as to whether anyone plays games online, and whether it would be worth finding a server and kicking the crap out of eachother. Depending on the game. Or not. This has probably come up before, but humour an old girl.

Hands up everyone with a steam account.

:old:

I thought it might be nice to organise a few games together...my problem being I haven't bought a proper game for myself since counterstrike 1.6. I'm going to invest in some hard-core time consuming fps action over the summer.

When I said nothing beyond CS 1.6 I wasn't joking. Someone's been trying to convince me to get DOD for ages....I get games years after they become redundant and therefore cheap. Though CS never loses it's charm.

If you still play it then, by all means, I'd love to.

1.6 is a god. I've been playing about 4 years now, I think... ( that sounds very, very sad. ) Yeah, you should definately get DOD. I'm suprised you haven't already, it doesn't cost a penny. Long as you got CS and the originally HL installed, you should be able to get the mod straight away.

1.6 is a god. I've been playing about 4 years now, I think... ( that sounds very, very sad. ) Yeah, you should definately get DOD. I'm suprised you haven't already, it doesn't cost a penny. Long as you got CS and the originally HL installed, you should be able to get the mod straight away.

Yeah...when I say I only have CS 1.6. Well. I'd have thought the idea would be got by now. Anyway, it'd be nice to collate what everyone has/likes to play...if enough people are fans of a particular game, 'twould be a fine idea to find a server.

It's probably not good timing as i've lots of exams coming up, but i'll be getting DOD fairly soon.

I remember having a go at Unreal T. a few times and being smashed into little pieces. I guess I should have given it a little longer....but it's another good, easily (re)playable FPS.

• 4 weeks later...
I was curious as to whether anyone plays games online, and whether it would be worth finding a server and kicking the crap out of eachother. Depending on the game. Or not. This has probably come up before, but humour an old girl.

Hands up everyone with a steam account.

:???:

I do. Does it still work I wonder?

I do. Does it still work I wonder?

I think the more pressing matter is whether you can still remember how to fire. Saying that, I haven't played for a goodly while....

I feel the burning need for a rematch.

Archived