Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Great Big Breakfast Cereal Poll!!!

Reverend Jax

Favorite Cereals  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Months in the making, it's finally here: I'll gone through complete lists of cereals from Post, General Mills, and Kelloggs. I have selected the contenders, eliminating unworthy opponents, like Spider-Man cereal (much to Pancho's dismay), Bill & Ted's Excellent Cereal (much to 2track/Testes' dismay) and Urkel-O's (much to Nick's dismay, cause as far as I've gathered, Urkel is a kind of hero to Nick).

You can choose multiple cereals, but please select cereals you would buy for yourself, if the prize inside is not a factor.

My apologies to the outside-of-America crowd if the polls choices do not reflect the available choices and favorites of your home country. But seriously, you have affordable healthcare and all we have is this stupid cereal poll. Let us have this one thing already!

Crunchy Nut does not exist int eh US, and as I said...

My apologies to the outside-of-America crowd if the polls choices do not reflect the available choices and favorites of your home country. But seriously, you have affordable healthcare and all we have is this stupid cereal poll. Let us have this one thing already!

I just voted for the Post and GM cereals I liked the sound of. As for kellogs I think Special K or Frosted Mini Wheats (theyre just called "frosted wheats" here) are my favourite.

Not sure what company makes them (think its Nestlé) but have you guys heard of Nut Clusters? They dont sell them anymore but they were unbelievably good. Basically bran flakes with these sweet nutty things mixed in. Crunch-a-rific.

Yeah, I know the one you are talking about. The commercials over here were of squirrels practically stalking people as they ate the cereal...cute, but made you look at those critters twice when you saw them...lol

For the record, Cinnamon Toast Crunch beats Golden Graham any day of the week.

disagree, golden grahams are sublte, i love cinammon toast crunch but by the fifth bowl, the sugar content gets to be a bit much.

When you type things like that, is it comforting? Is it comforting to not have that pressure that comes from your opinions having any credibility with others? I imagine it must be. You can say anything and people well just disregard it. "What does that guy know, he likes Golden Graham better than Cinnamon Toast Crunch!"

you tell me; youre the one who's judging sugary cereals before the fifth bowl. that's something girls do.

another thing? consistency. I can have golden grahams and enjoy them 10 minutes later if i, you know, get a phone call, catch a hard on, etc. toast cruch? you gotta eat them no more than 45 seconds after milk hits them (water if youre really struggling) or they sog to all shit.

Its pure science, and yet you cockily disagree. what exactly do you have against science? because im thinking my friend alanis would call that "ironic".

you can certainly call it that.

if by "desperation" you mean "its like when you defend a moore movie to someone who's not even gonna see it" becuse your love of over-sugary-soggy products is clearly cloudling your judgement and keeping you from entering the refined world that is golden grahms, purely out of spite.

I can relate, i did this to you with Road to Perdition for like 2 years, and last week, i got the DVD. You were right, it was great, and definitely worth $2 on amazon.

but it takes a big man to admit when youre wrong, give the other argument a try (bowl, if youre not following the metaphors), so for now, ill just take the easy shots on denial-milk and consider your argument null until youre ready to talk sense.

go on, ill wait. my cereal will still be crunchy when you're done.

not so fast.

that "roofcutting" argument has been spun way out of control by the liberal media, and if anything, at least they care about overpopulation, while General Mills West Division clearly only has a vested interest in giving ameican children diabetes in a bowl. As a matter of fact, in the early 80's, that was the advertising slogan "before anyone knew better" but youll never hear them admit that.

I dont even feel the need to delve in the New England Journal of Medicine's study on homosexuality linked with cinammon, because as my friend joel says, it's common knowledge.

So yeah, enjoy your diabetes, fag.

Archived