Hondo's Bar

Kylie Vs Shakira

The NZA

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celebrities huh?! Andy went to the trouble of getting all the shit together and the ungrateful bints don't even show up for the kinky lesbo action!! Fame's gone to thir heads I think. :D

Btw, in order of preference:

1 Holly Valance

2 Shakira

3 Kylie (but by no means an insult, the competitions good)

Valence is a hottie, indeed, but modem or not, ya gotta see "Wherever, Whenver" video before ya judge, honestly. Again, ill try to find it decned quality in Real media but its tricky - good job from KOS on that one. Gotta go try Andy's link now...seriously tho, Kaza & such can break up downloads across a long time, give it a shot if youve the drive space & patience, then gimme an honest answer.  

If nothin else, itll be good for more uh toliet paper draggings. :D

Hmm well i have seen Shakira's vid. Wow!

But here comes my order of preference!!

1= Kylie (Watch that Agent Provocateur ad then come back to me :D :D)

2= Holly Valance (Well place Strobes do it for me!! :D

3= Shakira (Very close to Holly, love the hip  action. "Y'arrrrgghh those be child bearing hips they be!!")

OK, taken it in, here goes -

1) Shakira, i stand by m'girl.  Maybe its Miami women gettin me used to that figure, but goddamn she's fine.

2) Holly Valance - not bad at all, helluva vid from KOS. He'll laugh, but the background tune & some of the dancin makes me think of Vagrant Story's intro, odd combination i know.

3) Kyle - Panty ad was nice, but i guess i need to see more.  Maybe her "Cant get you outta my head" video?  I know she's SOF's chick, and still pretty fine, but didnt top these 2 for me - again, stiff (heh) competition. :D

1. Kylie (She sang Teeny Weenie Yellow Polka-dot Bikini for crying out loud)

2. Holly Valance (I love Nieghbours, what can I say)

3. Shakira (I remain to be convinced about this chick. She can belly-wobble but can she last?)

Besides Britney beats all of 'em anyhow. :p

Now you gotta add Britney in! Ok:

1 Holly V - :D :D :D :D

2 Shakira -  :D :D :D

3 Britney -     :D :D

4 Kylie -          :D

Hmmm, I can kinda get what you mean about Vagrant Story IC, maybe subliminally that's why I like her so much....nah, it's probably cos she doesn't mind getting naked!! :D

It seems to me like there's a bit of a ocean division here... If you live east of the Atlantic ocean, Shakira's not your #1, but west of the atlantic, and she's got a pretty good following.  Guess that we sad american twats have pretty different taste in chicks, eh?

You know me, I'm as deep as a well.

Hmmm, respect...has she not mirrored Madonna's career more than could be considered coincidence(I think not! :D )?

'The ass', that's just a publicity stunt that worked, now when you think Kylie you think ass, and what hot blooded (straight) man doesn't want (female) ass?

Excuse me waiter. Yes I'll take a plate of hot female ass if you please.

Yeah, okay so the comparisons with Madonna are considerable. However, when I think of Madonna I think of 'brit-gangsta movie director husband' and when I think of Kylie I think of 'Neighbours and ass' (in that order :D )

Thats the difference! Media stunt or not, that baby's got back.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad t'see Hayek made the list, but Britney over Shakira? Wait, that sounds interestin...anyway, how did that hack take Shakira's #1 spot from ya?

Very well.  I ever conquer, Britney's all yours, and i gets Shakira.  :D