Hondo's Bar

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Iambaytor

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Worse yet, he's an aussie. I think they just got 32x like last year.

Mal - you unlock Snake or Sonic yet? them and Icarus, im curious to see how they handle.

It's Pit, you unbelievable whore.

I unlocked snake rather quickly, but I haven't actually played with him yet. Sonic is coming, I just haven't reached that point. While fighting him, though, he seemed to be a character that prepares by trying to control the field. He plants mines in the ground, for pete's sake.

Sounds...complicated. Cant wait to try it though.

I forget a nearly 20-years forgotten mascot, and im the whore, whilst you havent even tried snake?! :misty: honestly though, im curious who the best of the new additions are.

congrats on hitting 100 posts, by the way. still glad to have you around, at this point.

Sounds...complicated. Cant wait to try it though.

I forget a nearly 20-years forgotten mascot, and im the whore, whilst you havent even tried snake?! :misty: honestly though, im curious who the best of the new additions are.

congrats on hitting 100 posts, by the way. still glad to have you around, at this point.

I'm playing snake right now. I think he takes planning. His smash attacks are stuff I'd expect B attacks to be, and his B attacks are also powerful. He's... different from the rest of them, really.

Ok, heads up, my brawl code is:

Ninja - 0602-6210-6770

gonna add Maldron & some kotaku kids soon as i get this sorted, and unlock more shit.

*cough*

You go do that.

Meanwhile, I'll try to figure out why it's so hard to stay alive for fifteen minutes.

wait, you talkin' bout the wi-fi connection or wha?

me, im just not doing excellent at the game yet but its getting better. im over halfway through the adventure mode and just got Solid Snake, Mr Game & Watch the like, so as long as i nab Sonic by the night's end, im golden.

PS who else did you add? i got you, sloopydrew and im thinking i should add Anima.

wait, you talkin' bout the wi-fi connection or wha?

me, im just not doing excellent at the game yet but its getting better. im over halfway through the adventure mode and just got Solid Snake, Mr Game & Watch the like, so as long as i nab Sonic by the night's end, im golden.

PS who else did you add? i got you, sloopydrew and im thinking i should add Anima.

Only RL friends atm.

And you won't get sonic by the end of the night. He's the last character you unlock in Adventure's normal progression. He literally shows up at the last second to be a badass, and that's all you get.

then it's gon be a long night. :duh:

so, it was a long night after all, but the ending medley (after the weird orchestral one) was pretty cool, and sonic is indeed mine now. Now, to open toon link and whoever's left before calling it a night...according to gamefaqs, though, it looks like you could spend all year trying to open up everything.

friend code nonsense aside, it really looks like nintendo threw the kitchen sink at this one, props to them for it. Awesome game.

*phew*

sun's about to rise, but theyre all unlocked - just beat the most item-hording fuck that ever fucked a fuck, jigglyfuck. dont ask why that took as long as it did; i need to practice.

anyway, looking forward to trying the other modes later on. i almost shat myself when Porky from Earthbound was a boss, that was so freakin' cool.

sure wish that bane would add me back *puts hands in pocket, kicks dust*

• 4 weeks later...

Archived