Hondo's Bar

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Iambaytor

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pit? Whuh?

Another fun one ruined by the 64 was Clayfighter. DOn't think I'm hating on the 64 though. I bought Lylat wars of VC last night and although it's ackward with my RE Chainsaw Control(I just wanted an excuse to try it out) It was the most fun I've had with the Wii yet that wasn't related to Cooking Mama.

• 2 weeks later...
smash code or it didnt happen

Buying my copy when i get back from Oz in a week and a half or so. how is it so far? everything you'd hoped and dreamed? at least as good as the GC one?

You have my code, you jackass. Remember, how I was being a jackass to get you to put mine in after the refurbishmentyness?

Anyway. First - I hope you guys still have a gamecube controller or a classic controller, because using anything else is fucking miserable.

Secondly, it's a little different from Brawl - some minor changes have been made, etcetera, but all in all it's a fun game. Yesterday playing solo I was kinda iffy about it, but I had a friend over today and we just did five-man brawls, and it was insanely good fun. Fighting over smash balls and the Javelin, getting hit with bombs against our will - it's all good stuff when you're playing with friends. I'm not sure if it translates as well for online play, as you can't slap people who are being bitches or whatnot, but overall I'm not disappointed.

yup, that's the code i was referring to. sucks. do we gotta enter em every time we wanna play, though?

DoJ - thanks for the offer, man. I'm only interested if youve dug up a wavebird (wireless GC controller), been meaning to pony up for one of those.

yup, that's the code i was referring to. sucks. do we gotta enter em every time we wanna play, though?

DoJ - thanks for the offer, man. I'm only interested if youve dug up a wavebird (wireless GC controller), been meaning to pony up for one of those.

No, there's a separate friends roster inside the game itself, with room for 64 friends. *sigh*

Cj and I got this! Cj's playing right now. Firstly I need to figure out this Wii-friend-code-bidness, then I guess I'll need to post up codes from the game itself? Ja?

Go to the online play section, it'll give you your code when you start it up. You can then see it whenever when you go to your "friends" section in the "play with friends" section.

I spent most of last night playing this at my friend's house, and it's really fucking fun. We were using the Gamecube controller, and it just felt...right. I can only imagine how weird the Wii controller might feel with this game.

I wanna play as Sonic, damnit!

I so have to get in on this... Three words Nick... "Did I Win?"

in other news, alita's not invited. :sad:

StillB - i take it he's not unlocked right out the box? i gotta put some work into this one and get everybody/alla levels again, then. i hope the single player is fun like the last game was.

in other news, alita's not invited. :sad:

StillB - i take it he's not unlocked right out the box? i gotta put some work into this one and get everybody/alla levels again, then. i hope the single player is fun like the last game was.

"Subspace Emissary" is... okay. I've had better before. Sad thing is, if you want Sonic, you have to play through it.

Well, you don't HAVE to... but it's simpler. Sorta.

Archived