Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Rock Band

The NZA

Rock Band  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
I HAVE THIS NOW. LET'S ROCK OUT PLZ?

Man. My sister and her guest are asleep in the room adjacent to the tv room, and I have a cold for which I just downed a double shot of Nyquil not 5 minutes ago. I am not the person to play with tonight. But soon. Call Nick though.

Logan, come along with Pancho to the next Rock Band fest. You will be a believer.

I'm pretty much down for any night time play, except for Tuesdays and Wednesdays as I work 1-10 TX time. However, I can get some morning/early afternoon stuff in on those two days. Thursdays and Fridays are my days off, so I"m free for anytime gameplay for the most part.

I am so excited!!! I've been practicing like a crazy person.

On expert?! How hardcore are you man? Parta the buzz for this way back when was the practical implication of drumming- ie if you can conquer Hard & Expert in-game you're ready to take on the real thing. I understand it's really only for key songs, but all the play'd help you develop the right techniques and whatnot no?

Yes, but Say It Ain't So is the ultimately easy song. It's the first song you play in all three careers (I think). I doubt I could more out of the first tier on Expert. The more difficult songs on Medium still kick my ass.

I am psyched about actually learning to become a drummer for reals. I've told people "Games are all good and fun, but Rock Band is more than a game, it will put me on a path to self-actualization. That's worth $169.99, so longs as your rich like me."

I'm down for some more supreme awesome gameplayz soon. My sinuses are kicking my ass at the moment, so prolly no vocals at the moment, but I can always dig on the guitar or drums or something. Oohhhhh how I love singing, though... <3

PS Stilly and Jax are such badasses. I'm so lucky to play with them!

Grrrm. I got a bead on a copy last night from a little import shop I know in the Valley. I could have it early-mid January ahead of the slated March release for only AU$450-$500. I'm expecting to pay AU$300-$350 on release max, but to get it two months earlier is well worth it I think. I just gotta find out if they're region free. :mad:

Archived