Hondo's Bar

Chewbacca vs. Harry Henderson

What I'm sayin' is that Harry just doesn't have the killer instict to be a vicious fighter. Strong? Yes. Wookies, though? Strong as hell, along with a berserker temperament. No contest here.

The PG rating held him back, he'll fight if he has to.

Who says Harry is from Earth? Perhaps he is the last remnant of a world long dead. Perhaps Harry is the missing link between Wookie and Man...I think so...

Wookies rip peoples' arms off lets not forget, all Harry does is growl and hug John Lithgow.

C-3PO had heart and heart goes a long way!! However I don't know what I was on at that time but it was definetly before one General Grievous who shred Data to circuits!!!

Truth be told I actually like TNG and those cats, just not as much as SW I am willing to concede that 3PO would indeed be Data's bitch. Chewie though is takin OUT Worf and/or Harry Henderson. They may get him in a rush but not before he makes one of their heads into a canoe w/ that crossbow.

Edited by DevilsAdvoc8

OMG I almost totally forgot this thread! I originally posted this like what, 5 years ago? It's nice to see someone went out of their way to take this off the back of the thread shelf and blow the dust off it.

an you see chewie hugging John Lithgow? I don't think he'd be up to it

You seen Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi? Chewie does quite a bit of hugging to both Luke and Han Solo, so I can see him as a hugger.

whore??? WHORE?!? I like that...Lyc what the fuck man are you like Lithgow's PR rep or what? You're doin' a shitty job - YOU'RE FIRED. Jont - Your hired.

Good point Jont, but that old hag? Shit the tall chick was hotter and he was in the same house as her, clearly the guy has fuckin issues.

• 6 months later...