Hondo's Bar

Chewbacca vs. Harry Henderson

Well considering at first Harry was a tad on the wild and rampageous side when the Hendersons met him, I am sure that inspite his taming, he can easily revert back to that state when necessary.  Or maybe after Chewbacca grunts and growls something that can roughly be translated as "your momma did the Abominable Snowman and the Lock Ness all in one night!"  Pretty lame I know, but hey it was the best I can come up with at 7am!  :wary:

Maybe Word might have a chance.  Does anyone remember the Star Trek TNG episode where the entire crew de-evolves into weird creatures?  Barclay into a Spider-human hybrid, Deanna Troi into a frog woman, and Riker into a Caveman.  I specifically remember in that episode Worf turning into some beastly freakish creature that had horns and venomous glands (which before de-evolving, he used to burn Dr. Crusher's face with).  Maybe Worf in that state might have a chance against Chewbacca!

NO,no, no...I'm sorry Worf?? Give em' a...bat' leth is fuck give a phaser! Chewie would still whoop his sorry candy ass, and right after he'd go hand Predator his lungs! PERIOD!!

Queen Rules KoS!!

Oh and here's another one for you...

C-3PO would beat the SHIT outta Data!!

Now if you'd said R2 then maybe, but C3PO, the gayest of the gay robots?

And have you ever seen a bat'leth? It's about 4 or 5 foot across and looks like this:

w6.jpg

Worf, being a master with it, would have a better chance with it than with a phaser.

So who do we have so far:

Chewie

vs Harry

vs Predator

vs Alien

vs Worf

vs Ripley clone 8

vs ?? ?? ?? ??

Terminator's takin' em all down!! :shoot:

I disagree with Chewie Vs Pradator.  Sure, one predator got beatin by Danny Glover, but that was just shit storytellin.  See, Boba Fett (who im surprised aint come up yet) has somehtin on that...

fett.jpg

...see those strands down his left side? That's wookie hair, way i hear it, trophies from the ones he's killed.  Now, yes, Fett is pretty tought, but if he can kill a few, i dont give em as much credit i guess; Chewie did whine a lot, somethin Predator's dont do.  They may not be able to take him hand-to-hand, but that's why Preadtors have that discus thing, cant find a picture of it at Google tho...anger.

Shit I never  find myself wishing to be able to do cool picture stuff, but this is actually a case where I would do it...DAMN computer illiteracy!!

Well I would post a pic of Chewies crossbow and that blaster RIFLE he uses! YEAH!!

Boba Fett?? Didn't he get barely nudged and fall to an apparent death in the Sarlac pit?

Crap story telling my ass, Danny 'Mista' Glover kiled a Preadator and that's it. Now you can say it was a lame Predator but just as Boba's wookie victims could have been lame and or old and decrepid.

Yes I am familiar with a bat'leth and once again I cannot show you Chewie's cross bow. I will however admit that if any opponent showed up with a box of matches Chewie would be ina world of hurt with all that fur.

Edited by DevilsAdvoc8

• 5 years later...

Pacifist? Fuck a what now? I guarantee if Chewie came to harm Harry's family the mother fucker would beat him down tooth and claw. Can't anyone here support Earth for a change? Our best guy against Kashyyyk's. (I just looked up his home world on wikipedia, because be damned if I'm going to let Endor claim him, I demand to see Endor's strongest man go head to head with Earth's strongest bear.)

Oh and Data would strip C3P0 down to parts before he'd even realise there was a fight on.

Pacifist? Fuck a what now? I guarantee if Chewie came to harm Harry's family the mother fucker would beat him down tooth and claw. Can't anyone here support Earth for a change? Our best guy against Kashyyyk's. (I just looked up his home world on wikipedia, because be damned if I'm going to let Endor claim him, I demand to see Endor's strongest man go head to head with Earth's strongest bear.)

Oh and Data would strip C3P0 down to parts before he'd even realise there was a fight on.

You wanna call Harry Earth's best guy? :wink:

Absolutely correct about Data vs. C3PO, though.

Data kicking C3pO's candy ass is a given.

What I'm sayin' is that Harry just doesn't have the killer instict to be a vicious fighter. Strong? Yes. Wookies, though? Strong as hell, along with a berserker temperament. No contest here.