Hondo's Bar

The Sentry V.S. Superman

Da Cap'n

The Sentry V.S. Superman  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think its a pretty even stand off between the two.

I would have to go with the sentry, the only real threat to the sentry is himself. Superman loses to mortals. I realize its only because of his character but still.

also mainly because he's a cooler more interesting character and I like Marvel way more the DC.

Sentry got whooped by Hulk, Supes whooped up on Hulk. Nuff said.

fair enough, but if you're using the Marvel vs DC crossover as canon, :wink: (w/bone claws) can somehow spank Lobo off-panel, and Bats can beat Cap in a fistfight. Or save him from drowning, or some such bullshit that'd only fly in the 90's.

well, the superman wasn't pre-crisis supes (way stronger), but the Hulk was the chatty, nice green Marvel one of the '90s which, if i recall correctly, wasnt as strong as "hulk smash!" hulk, but moreso than say, Mr. Fixit (gray hulk). None of them hang with Planet Hulk, though. I think its safe to say when Hulk keeps moving through Black Bolt's voice, takes down the x-men, avengers (both teams), sentry & such - and sure, he had help - he kinda wins, prolly why he's off the ticket here.

There were these issues of Superman like right after he came back from the dead he got all huge and monstorous, That Supes vs Planet Hulk or hell even Kingdom Come Supes (polly the biggest BMF of all time) Hands down Supes over Hulk.

Wolive whips Lobo any day of the week and twice and Sundays and so would Cap.

Cap beats Bats the same way.

l_727ccf5d541ab411b6738ad8c103e9ca.jpg

Zombie superman invades Marvel through some sort of trans dimensional rift in space time. kicks everyones ass in Marvel, considering there is no kryptonite in the Marvel U, encounters sentry as his last opponent and turns him into a Zombie, and takes over the mother fuckin universe........ WHAT A TWIST!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The pic is actually from Army of Darkness vs. Marvel Zombies, originally the virus was to be started by Superman and the hole in front was to hide the Superman symbol and avoid copyright infringement, but that proved to not be enough so they re-colored it and made it into the sentry. The hole in the front of the suit is from where Ash shot him in purgatory (just read the book)

Archived