Hondo's Bar

Knight Rider

archangel

I don't see why its a big deal that its a mustang. I would have liked it to be the new camaro, but that isnt the cup of tea they picked. The new stang, is prolly equivilant to a cobra or roush so its a bad ass car in itself. As far as the 2 hour tv movie, it will do pretty well and I do see a series coming out of this, prolly to last up to 3 seasons, then they make it stupid like any other near sci fi gig.

naw... some lame ass guy sounding like a drunk guy trying to be kitt, sounded retarded on the previews.

There were two version recorded, the first was Will Arnett (AKA Gob on Arrested Development) and that may be him on the preview if it's old enough, but seeing as he's the voice of GMC trucks and the Ford motor company is using this movie as a big promotion for their vehicles he had to step down and Val Kilmer stepped in for him. I can't tell which one it is in the trailer but it sounds more like Arnett than Kilmer.

I loved every last second of it...not to mention the fact that the Ford Mustang is my favorite car of all time...

Geesh, I think even Benny was jealous because I was paying more attention to the TV than to him...

The cast isn't so bad...

I could almost guess that The Hoff was going to be this kid's dad...

I loved every time the 'stang would morph into another color...one can dream of owning one like that. And that scene when the SUV slammed right into it...woah! I don't think that Graiman could've survived a crash like that, but it is TV and it sells the storyline.

I think it is going to be picked up...and Ben & I have already decided that we're going to watch it if it does...

I think this was a pilot for a new show. I liked it,

it continued the storyline of the original nicely, everything made sense. No it was not the original and it never will be, but I still loved it. I think they did about as good as they could do with it. The Mustang, though no Trans-Am, was pretty good, alot better than I thought it would have been.

Archived