Hondo's Bar

Favorite Police Academy Character

Acalis

Favorite Police Academy Character Poll  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I been re-watching the Police Academy movies (up to 4 as we speak) and I thought what the hey, lemme start a Police Academy poll. For those who seen (and hopefully loved) these movie, cast your vote for your favorite character. I picked the characters who appeared in more than one Police Academy movie, but hey if I left any one-timer favorites of yours out, be sure to click OTHER and voice your unmentioned favorite!

Me personally I always thought Jones was hysterical! I love those crazy sound effects! :welcome:

“Stealing?! How could you?! Haven’t you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain What’s-his-name? We live in a society of laws. Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn’t hear anybody laughing, did you?”

- Homer, to Bart

ok so I picked Jones. Sound effects go a long way. When he was in the car, made the thump thump sound like the tire was flat! Or when the captain bent over he made the pant rip sound, or better yet. machine gun sound on the PA that made everyone run. Good stuff.

I forgot that Kim Cattrell was in it.

Tackleberry was always my favourite, what a fucking meat head!

though this makes me sad

Paul David Graf (April 16, 1950 – April 7, 2001) was an American actor, best known for his role as Sgt. Eugene Tackleberry in the Police Academy series of films. He married Kathryn Graf in 1983.

He died of a heart attack at a family wedding in Phoenix, Arizona on April 7, 2001, nine days before his 51st birthday. His father and great grandfather also died of sudden heart attacks at the age of 51. He was survived by his wife, and his two sons - Daniel and John.

ok so I picked Jones. Sound effects go a long way. When he was in the car, made the thump thump sound like the tire was flat! Or when the captain bent over he made the pant rip sound, or better yet. machine gun sound on the PA that made everyone run. Good stuff.

He's on a Geico commercial nowadays. Man he looks so old now, but he still does great sound effects!

I forgot that Kim Cattrell was in it.

Sharon Stone too.

Goldthwait is unfairly hated, he's a brilliant comedian and so much more than crazy eyes and a screechy voice (unlike Gilbert Godfrey, he isn't really like that) he's a great comedian and an even better director. He was probably the best part of those movies though it was kind of odd how he was the villain of part 2 and after that he was a hero.

Goldthwait is unfairly hated, he's a brilliant comedian and so much more than crazy eyes and a screechy voice (unlike Gilbert Godfrey, he isn't really like that) he's a great comedian and an even better director. He was probably the best part of those movies though it was kind of odd how he was the villain of part 2 and after that he was a hero.

I guess a lot of people at the time thought the same as you, and that's why they decided to bring him back, but reform him so he could be a good guy instead.

Archived