Hondo's Bar

Jimmy Olsen V.S. Foggy Nelson

Da Cap'n

Jimmy Olsen V.S. Foggy Nelson  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You people really don't read comics, huh (Nick, hand over the comics forum already... this is pathetic)? Jimmy Olsen is Clark Kent's (and Superman's) best friend. He also is a photographer/reporter for the Daily Planet (DC's main newspaper). Foggy Nelson met Matt Murdock (Daredevil) in law school and became his best friend. Now they are partners at the Nelson and Murdock law firm in Hell's Kitchen. Both are kinda lame, but lovable. Since I've been doing lots of strength polls, I decided to switch it up and do this.

Me.

I'm familiar with Olsen, I'm not with the other one. After seeing him in the Frank Miller Dark Knight returns series, I have a bit more respect for him. Sure, he wasn't fighting anyone but he had the will to throw down for his beliefs. Plus, he looks a bit more fit (a photography reporter vs a non-vigilante lawyer? Come on...).

I was about to say, is this like one of those episode of Batman where someone starts suspecting Bruce Wayne is Batman, so Robin but on lifts and runs or swings by as Bruce Wayne stands next to the suspecting person? In this case, Foggy would somehow convincingly fit into the Daredevil costume, go to jail, where the police would opt not to unmask him, and Murdock would go visit him to prove to someone, or perhaps the world, that he and Daredevil are not one and the same. This scenario made no sense to me, that that's when I suspected you misspoketyped.

Archived