Hondo's Bar

Blockbuster Acrylic Movie Posters

Ok, so the other day I saunter in to BlockBuster only to discover these awesome movie posters on an acrylic canvas kinda thing framed for like 15-30 bucks.

I immediately bought three: one of Jessica Alba in Sin City, one of Leonidas saying 'Tonight We Dine In Hell!' (for the dinning room, natch) and one of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

where the FUCK do I find more of 'em? I REALLY want a back to the future one.

• 1 year later...

I hate not being able to find stuff on the internets!!!! I found this, not sure if it's what you are looking for (baytor) but if it's not I'm sure an email to them will point you in the right direction (i've bought from them before and they were very helpful in finding a barbie one...for my niece). http://www.moviegoods.com/movie_poster/arm...rkness_1993.htm

There are 2 by my house... literally at both ends of the street that I live on. One of the two are closing (duh) and they have a shit ton of these posters. I'd say a good 20 of them. Check other Blockbusters to see if they have more / better selection. The other Blockbuster has not even half... so it does seem to vary from store to store.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived