Hondo's Bar

Songs that make you cry like a little bitch.

(( Funny you mention that Dr G - I originally wanted that as our wedding waltz :welcome: When I found out it was used in a celebrities wedding I changed my mind ))

Theres a few that make me teary - mostly because the melodies are so soft and fitting with the lyrics.

Don't fight it - The Panics - I cried like a little girl when I first heard this.

"I left my heart in places, forgot, everyone of their faces

And tried to navigate, a broken path of which I may have helped create

And any incident, and this is never no accident

To stand alone

And let the silence make its effort home"

[Edit because I cant read, nor can I follow instructions]

The Jeff Buckly song Hallelujah that one has always gotten to me. Also the song P.S. You rocked my world by the Eels. My list could go on and on I cry a lot :D Not really.

Theres an amazing Imogen Heap version of Hallelujah that makes me teary CA. :)

You are either very brave or very stupid, coming in here and talking shit to Rachael for no reason at all. She is the one person most here will defend. I suggest you take a step back before someone really rips you a new one, young man.

Puff the Magic Dragon - Peter, Paul, and Mary. I always get nostalgic and weepy when I hear it. Plus, I think about little Jackie Paper growing up and forgetting about Puff and it makes me want to bawl. It's sooooo sad.

You are either very brave or very stupid, coming in here and talking shit to Rachael for no reason at all. She is the one person most here will defend. I suggest you take a step back before someone really rips you a new one, young man.

i'm not "talking shit" to her you cretin

stop being such an elitist and thinking that hondos is some superior secret group that outsiders can't become a member of unless they meet your approval. i speak to rachael quite frequently about various things

"Screw you" ??

What would you call that? That seems very rude for no reason other than you didn't like her response, which I might add was rather inoffensive. Does speaking to her outside of Hondo's give you the right to talk to her in any fashion you wish? Please don't interpret my actions as anything other than what they are. I feel that you have no reason to speak to MH in such a way and I am merely sharing that certain people might feel the same. It's not a good way to garner good will.

As to the rest of it, I feel no need to respond as it has no bearing on this. I'm glad you've moved on to a different derogatory term however. This shows promise.

Archived