Hondo's Bar

Gaming Blargh/random bits

bishopcruz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so yeah, discord's a chat room, not a forum.  neat i guess.  

another day with no statement - mods are over at discord apparently talking about the next move.  gotta figure there's too much money in GAF to leave it dead, but i'm not sure what it'll look like next and if it's another dumpster fire like most of the overall gaming community, that's gonna be a shame too.

at least the last day of threads before things got nuked yesterday was fun

DMsjH-4WkAE3Pfa.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Duuude - I LOVE the Movie Version.  If that game was part of that upcoming 30th Anniversary Collection-thing - it'd prolly be the version I'd play the most.  LOL - insane, I know - but I love that rotoscoped / photo-look (MK).  I thought it was doubly sick that they got the actors to duplicate the SFII game sprites...frame-by-frame - it still blows my mind.

0fb1efcaf62740e139e5e7e34047558d799bcb49

I don't know why it got so much shit in the day.  I was playing it the other day (Arcade)...perfectly functional.  I always can't help but lose to Cammy.  I always get distracted by those...sprites.  LOL!

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Get outta my head, girl!

cammy-streetfighter-the-movie.jpg

hah! yeah it looks like an MK but plays like classic SF....a few years back, a buddy of mine was determined to beat the single player mode, right?  he literally kept us up till 7 something in the morning cause when you beat Bision, he goes crazy-cheap and just becomes damn near impossible to beat.  dude was at it for hours and refused to give up till we saw the cheesy ending 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...