Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

So, I've been thinking:

Jax, I'm sure you remember that argument you and I got into over whether or not I'm a homophobe. After dealing with this whole fiasco these past two days, I realized that I should have done a better job of convincing you that I'm not a homophobe. And I figured out how to do this.

I'm going to let you suck on my penis. I'll even be so nice as to bukake all over your face. Then, just to show I'm a good sport, I'll even take a picture of it and upload it to the net. I'll even let you use the following caption "I took one in the face from Archangel and all I got for it was this Stupid Avatar". In fact, It'll look something like this:

jaxavatar2dq.jpg

cha-chi: a relic of the 80s.

to be classified as a "cha-chi" a patient must meet 4 of the 6 criteria listed below.

the patient:

1- shows no discernable talent

2- is/was a main character in one or more unsuccesful spin-offs

3- partaken in any "Battle of the Network Stars" seasons

4- acted in a sitcom that was picked up by FOX and cancelled before any episodes were ever aired

5- protrayed the most outlandish and laughable stereotypical 'italian' character on any show while actually being italian

6-looks kinda gay but has dated women like pamela anderson and brooke shields

if the patient is named scott baio:

this is an emergency situation which must be taken care of immediately!

please follow these steps to ensure the health and safety of you and those around you:

1: smash scott baio over the head with a heavy, blunt object.

2: while the patient writhes in pain in a pool of his blood, tap dance around the body.

3: have a smoke.

Edited by bunnyfoofoo

oface.gif

The wit of Tom Sizemore:

"It's been my experience…and I'm not saying I'm smart, cause I'm not very smart, but I'm not stupid. Like I know like Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence. He didn't write the constitution! See, that was a whole bunch of guys. Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Payne, Benjamin Franklin…whole bunch of cats. They were called the founding fathers. How 'bout that? And they wrote it…by…where? What city? Philadelphia! See, good for me. And I…you know what I paid attention to in school? Whose tits were getting bigger! That was like my main…I'm just being honest! That's what basically everybody is thinking about."

and

on his legal troubles:

"I gotta go to trial! I gotta go to trial! That's so fucked up that I gotta go to trial! For somethin' I didn't do. I mean, I'm breaking the law, I'm soliciting a prostitute. A, it's against the law, but hey, look, it's what I do. B, I use drugs, but, you know, not that much, just when I'm awake. C, I didn't hit her. I didn't like her. The reason I broke up with her because…whenever I went to a…anywhere I went she'd suck every cock in the room."