Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

newt, why're you spamming blargh? i thought it was an unofficial rule to either wait to post till after someone else or at least give it a day or so....you racing to page 1k or wha?

if youre sitting on a bunch of stuff, just image-bomb err'body in one massive blargh post, the kids love it. gets an FHD everytime.

newt, why're you spamming blargh? i thought it was an unofficial rule to either wait to post till after someone else or at least give it a day or so....you racing to page 1k or wha?

if youre sitting on a bunch of stuff, just image-bomb err'body in one massive blargh post, the kids love it. gets an FHD everytime.

You don't like it then deal with it.

it is, blargh is a collective work of members from as far back as the start, including one-time posters and such. you keep spamming it, you're taking pedro's place on blargh-watch. that what you want? to be perdo 2?

now accepting names for the thread in crap shack where i move spammed blarghs into. we're starting with "newtblargh".

Yeah, Newt. Be like NZA and make Blargh posts that are the length of an entire page rather than just one item per post. :wank: Let Newt continue to post his lame dino/kittie apaocolyptic battle acenes. Every now and them there's a gem in there. Like this:

Clearly the world's most athletic juggler. How bored must you be to practice bouncing a round plastic lid off of your walls and catching it? Seriously guy, have you no Internet?