Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

well, we did it, people. 1k. ya'll should be proud, that's a lotta random bullshit.

not sure if anyone ever clicked the tab for it, but here's the top 10 posters in blargh, and their contributions:

Poster/Posts

The NZA 3573 (holy shit, i really do use this like a blog or somethin')

Testes McManballs 931

MetalHeart 919

the division of joy 586

MusicManiac 579 (or were they...?)

SuperEeyore 476

La Lindsay 400

Newtype 346

Reverend Jax 318

alive she cried 312

so...what do you guys wanna talk about?

i guess we'll just keep quoting each other. that's kind of random.

What are our plans for this weekend?

no idea. i think im going with kertins to see avatar tomorrow night? past that...should get the xbox back from spiffy friday, trying to tie up assasin's creed 2 and get it back to bishop sometime next week. you're coming by friday to watch Planet Hulk, yeah? im trying to dig up any other movies we could watch, im all outta sci-fi and stuff i think you'd dig though.

anime-wise, im sitting on Hellising OAV's (...), Monster, Baccano! (youve seen that, right?), and a few others. i think you saw the Hellboy animated ones, cant recall.

i guess we'll just keep quoting each other. that's kind of random.

no idea. i think im going with kertins to see avatar tomorrow night? past that...should get the xbox back from spiffy friday, trying to tie up assasin's creed 2 and get it back to bishop sometime next week. you're coming by friday to watch Planet Hulk, yeah? im trying to dig up any other movies we could watch, im all outta sci-fi and stuff i think you'd dig though.

anime-wise, im sitting on Hellising OAV's (...), Monster, Baccano! (youve seen that, right?), and a few others. i think you saw the Hellboy animated ones, cant recall.

Why?

I'll bring us some food.

I had forgotten how amazing and chilling the music is during the closing credits. It could be the soundtrack to my life...

Kicks in at 1:10.

This thread is so fucking money.

...some quick groundrules fro when we hit the momentous page 1K;

-for one page, the rules shall be wavered. a random conversation can take place.

-no images, videos, etc. cmon people.

:)

...some quick groundrules fro when we hit the momentous page 1K;

-for one page, the rules shall be wavered. a random conversation can take place.

-no images, videos, etc. cmon people.

I didn't get the memo. My post is awesome enough that it is beyond such things.

Edited by Thelogan Prime