Hondo's Bar

Plants vs Zombies

spiffytee

alright, that was adorable. wiki says it had achievements on steam & everything, that really oughta make it to wiiware/XBL/PSN sometime. i didnt see much on gameplay, but the style has me intrigued.

It's made by pop cap that translates into:

Hour 1: Well this is fun.

Hour 6: It's repetitive but I think I like it.

Hour 18: Hmm, I can't seem to stop playing this.

Hour 24: MUST... STOP... PLAYING... NEED... SLEEP...

Hour 68: DEAR GOD PLEASE LET ME STOP!!! MY FINGERTIPS, THEY BLEED!!!

Hour 184: *uncontrollable sobbing and the sound of cursor clicks*

Hour 1000000: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Itchy. Tasty. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

ok, i just spent a few hours on this game and they flew. its like a simplified rts flash game with a great sense of humor. not sure how they would ever get it on a console, because it involves moving a cursor and clicking on things, sometimes very quickly. holy cow, very addicting!

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

• 3 years later...

i replayed this again when it was free on PSN, my 3rd time.

spiffy - yeah the night levels suck at first, but i built a whole strategy around having small, free plants everywhere to stall anything smaller than a football player/rider. water ones, however, will fuck you right up if you dont work fast or save up for those 3-way shooters and some quality fire to add to them, and even then you need shit blocking them so they dont get eaten...yeah those levels can get nasty.

• 1 month later...