Hondo's Bar

MOVIES in 5 seconds!!!!

Okay so somehow Eli, Lindsay, George, and I came across this guy's work through youtube.com. It's basically movies done in five seconds! Need I say more?

If there isn't a thread about this yet, awesome, if there is MERGE and share the love!

Check out the website: ThatGuyWithTheGlasses

I would recommend you watch the LION KING 5 second rendition, it was our favorite!

ENJOY and SHARE THOUGHTS!!! :FHD:

haha, American Beauty was...succinct.

didnt i see this done years ago, with animated rabbits? i distinctly recall the exorcist.

PS fight club was dirty pool. some good ones, but the ones by suede or sage or whoever (marked as such) kinda suck, i like the ones by the regular guy.

haha, American Beauty was...succinct.

didnt i see this done years ago, with animated rabbits? i distinctly recall the exorcist.

PS fight club was dirty pool. some good ones, but the ones by suede or sage or whoever (marked as such) kinda suck, i like the ones by the regular guy.

See I made that connection too, but I was afraid that if said so I would be compared to a certain Brit/Australian video game reviewer who also likes to swear and make analogies.

watched about a dozen of 'em and they were all pretty meh. goodfellas made me smirk, lost in translation made me chuckle, but the only one i laughed out loud at was american beauty.

and for the love of jebus DO NOT watch the batman & robin one. it is accurate, but it will haunt you . . . haunt. you.

See, once again the warning came too late. After laughing for about 3 seconds I thought:

Who and why would WANT to film another buddy taking a crap... He, kind of reminds me of those 2 girls...

Then again, a couple of ones are really good.

Archived