Hondo's Bar

Forum's current/recent status

The NZA

On 8/17/2019 at 10:05 PM, Stilly said:

I'll for sure make sure Nick knows directly before I go fuckin' with stuff. 

:lush: in case I'm drunk when you get around to it: we all have full faith in u my friend and frankly if everything breaks well we had a good run 

it was...it was a run 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I was planning to do it this weekend, but I'm basically sitting in bed feeling like crap. More than likely it'll happen next weekend, and I'll try to figure out what's going on with the hollabox then, as well.

So, fingers crossed everything will work well. Hope you Florida people stay safe - I've got a couple spare rooms in Alabama if you need to run!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Also, for some reason the hollabox keeps going down. I'll start looking for a solution (or alternatives, potentially) here in the next day or two, hopefully. I really don't want to drop the Discord, because I think that's a great way to keep it "out of hands", so to speak.

Anyway, enjoy everything else. Love you guys.

i love you GIF

• Really Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, I broke everything again.

Okay, so Invision broke everything again, and I'm just trying to fix it. Currently we're back to the stock theme, but I'll try to reroll the Hondo's themes over the weekend. Also, most of our icons are gone on EVERY theme, and I have no idea why - that looks like a random bug in the software, because it's like, even the twitter logo is gone at the bottom?

I'm working on it.

Edit: Upon further investigation, maybe not COMPLETELY broken, just the front page of most themes. Icon are still gone tho

Edited by Stilly
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, the division of joy said:

I'm getting an odd thread summary box in the top right of any given thread I'm in. I'm unsure how I feel about this at this stage of my life.

Yeah, and like, I haven't figured out how to get rid of that yet, either

damn.

i mean, we're basically only using one skin these days, yeah?  what happens if we just go back to the default one?  i know we'd lose the social media links, but they're not a big deal, honestly.  is it mostly about the discord?

i can't even get at the forums, just the most recent stuff up top.

Default one is the one I'm on and everything (aside from the god damn icons) is here. Discord's on there (when it's working), even the message up top is there. It just looks like butt. I have no idea why everything got so slow all of a sudden - that has nothing to do with the themes.

Edit: I would switch your theme to IPS default.

Edit edit: I would say "fuck it" as far as the themes go. The biggest issue for me is the speed.

Edited by Stilly

Other issues popped up tonight, had to get ahold of tech support. They fixed it within hours. Icons are back, things seem faster, you can actually see the front page when you're not logged it.

I'll check out working on themes whenever I get done with some stuff in the next couple weeks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1