Hondo's Bar

Borderlands

Jables

*Note to the NZA: I tried to find the Gaming Journal. I really did.

Borderlands is so fucking good. It's no Bioshock, but it's just a lot of goddamned fun, and I can see it as the kind of deal that might coax me back into the XBL arena. More of you definitely need to get this.

*Note to the NZA: I tried to find the Gaming Journal. I really did.

Borderlands is so fucking good. It's no Bioshock, but it's just a lot of goddamned fun, and I can see it as the kind of deal that might coax me back into the XBL arena. More of you definitely need to get this.

CARLO LUND currently has this in his Queue. He signed up for a Gamefly account yesterday and is itching to play that and Magna Carta 2.

Nearly a week in and this game is still rocking the fuck off my socks. Played some Co-op and it's genuinely seamless, my solo campaign to find the mythical Vault continues apace. Class mods introduce a new depth to gameplay that's refreshing for a shooter as well as an RPG, and I have no doubt in my mind that should the sad day come that I finish it, I'll be right back at the start with a different character without hesitation.

• 2 weeks later...

I fuckin' love this game. Yeah, I do have the aforementioned copy signed by everyone on the developement team. Yeah, it's pretty fuckin' sweet.

I've got a lvl 30 Soldier and everyone else hovering around 10-15. Here's the thing about this game that's pretty damn rare for me in a game like this: I don't dislike any class, they're all a blast, whether I'm dropping elemental AOE with the Siren or beating the shit out of scaggs with my meaty fists as a Berzerker, it's a total blast.

I do have a special place in my heart for that Scorpio turret tho. :lush:

Once I work out this router situation and hop on XBL, we should go kill some shit. I'm anxious to check the online co-op out, only multiplayer I've done is some splitscreen with the CARLO for a bit.

Once I work out this router situation and hop on XBL, we should go kill some shit. I'm anxious to check the online co-op out, only multiplayer I've done is some splitscreen with the CARLO for a bit.

Once you get it sorted out and a gold account again, CARLO LUND has a month gold membership we have yet to cash in. Give the word, and he'll be on with ya in a jiffy over XBL!

played with newt yesterday, fell in love with the robot-tutorial guy. i get the RPG elements/gun-hunting loot aspects, game struck me as being fantastic at co-op, not sure how long id play solo but i can now get the hype. Gameplay's fun, style is like a cel-shaded, prettier Fallout 3.

Fucking bodiless whatever-that-was was owning our level 5 asses for a while there.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived