Hondo's Bar

Attention Senate Members

The NZA

Attention Senate members & those soon to be (SOF!):

First off, congrats again, and thanks for bein a large part of why this board's so great, even Jack's, kind of.

Thing is...our good buddy MyLeakyBucket was the first one to make Senate, and so he picked the icon to use in place of blue blocks (back then it was stars...you get the idea). So, now everyone in the Senate has this MLBpip.gif under their name. I always wanted to give Senate mambers the added bonus of havin the option to put whatever small .gif picture they wanted for personalized ranking & alla that, but couldnt 'cause the Senate's one group & therefore gets one icon.

But...Yahven had this great idea, to appoint positions in the Senate. For instance, when SOF makes it, he could be "The Senate - Hitman" or somethin like that, and we could use targets or whatever he'd prefer. Get the idea? I think its pretty cool, just lemme know what position you'd like & what .gif file to have down there, the smaller the better i guess, but we'll see what we can do. Lemme know people, just tryin to make things more customizable.

PS Bear in mind its a tad tricky to pull off, so try to pick somethin you wouldnt mind having, it cant be switched as easily as your title.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack's - I cant extract that one icon from the file; its an icon library file, kinda tricky. Caught an image of it, here it be:

Cow.jpg

Tell me what ya think i should do.

Gypsy - You could be "The Senate - Pikey" or somethin when ya make it...youve got time.

PS im curious here - Jack, that icon you put up for Junker; why is it from the Aljazeera network? Not that i can understand a whole lotta what's goin on there, just found it odd. "Hey Junker, use this icon, it feeds a terrorist everytime someone reads a post!" or somethin.

I just did a google search witht eh limitations "gif" and "icon size". Since I have no idea what to like for, I tried "cool", that came up and I thought Junker might like it.

As far as mine, that's cool. I'm not sure if you had a size limitation. It's hard to find something interesting really small.

Maybe we should have a set size of 16x16, MLB's already is, Jacks' one could be easily modified to be and the proposed Junker one could be cropped easily. Since the blue squares are 10x10, the custom icons will still show up bigger than em...

...I've to go work now but I'll size up JMT's and Junk's later to show you all what I mean.

So you mean if I give you guys a picture you can make me an icon.. for my post numbers.. cause if it were up to me I want stars! or like a little starfish you know something that has to do with OBO... You know me always looking to pimp my sorority more.. hehehe I love my girls!!! :D:D:D

Here's the icons sized up at 16x16 (well 16hx18w with the last two columns transparent for spacing):

So when one of the members has a few it'll look like:

or

or

I added two blank columns to each for spacing and made the background on MLB's transparent...