Hondo's Bar

Attention Senate Members

The NZA

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JMT's right Super, it's way too big, about 9 times too high and wide, when resized it becomes a mess, unrecognisable to the original...

If you get a picture that is quite small to start with, that can be resized without losing much quality, and even JMT's cow icon lost a bit when resized, I had to touch it up to look like the original. If you want to look for pics, try to get the smallest possible. Right-click on pictures then click on 'properties', that'll bring up the image dimensions. 64x64 should be the very maximum size and even that could turn out a mess when resized, the smaller the better...

How about using this (slightly resized from the smiley to match the 16x18):

cryicon.gifcryicon.gifcryicon.gifcryicon.gifcryicon.gif

:D:fuming::fuming:

JMT's right

Oooooh yeah! Love to hear it :does little "I'm right" dance: Whoa!

Well, I'm not sure if :D :D :D :D :D is the very best one for SuperEeyore. Maybe :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: or :mischievous: :mischievous: :mischievous: :mischievous: :mischievous: .

Shit, I had a skewed perspective of that smiley, didn't know it was a 'cry' smiley till I saw your reaction. I didn't mean to saw you were a whiner, I would never!

See I took the tears to be eyes and the eyes to be eyebrows (don't know why the fuck I thought that now). :D

I thought it to be more of a 'shout' smiley (to cry out, town crier, etc).

How about :D :D :D :D then?

It took me a while of staring at it, but I finally pictured the :D with the tears being eyes and the eys being eyebrows. The emoticon looks autistic or like it has downs syndrome that way. Man, you've been misreading alot of SuperE's messages. She uses :D an awful lot. No wonder you don't think she's a whiner, you always though that :D meant shouting. I like :D and :D myself.

Yep, I just thought SuperE shouted a lot! :D

Ok then, everyone who makes the senate gets a customised icon. But how about a different default picture (as opposed to MLBhazicon.gif), maybe a big enough picture of the US senate building (so it looks much like the POW group). Should be easy since you automatically join the Senate group when you hit 861 posts, and you change group to 'The Senate - Ronin', etc. when you get the customised icon. What do y'all think?

Ok then, everyone who makes the senate gets a customised icon. But how about a different default picture (as opposed to MLBhazicon.gif), maybe a big enough picture of the US senate building (so it looks much like the POW group). Should be easy since you automatically join the Senate group when you hit 861 posts, and you change group to 'The Senate - Ronin', etc. when you get the customised icon.

Posted this on the last page...well, what do y'all think?