Hondo's Bar

Darksiders

Maldron

It was Zelda, and it was God of War, and it was Devil May Cry. This one has equipment sets for various playstyles, so you can be a badass caster death, or a badass rogue death, or a badass warrior death. So it's like.... borrowing even more stuff, including Shadows of the Colossus.

I still have faith, but it's a lot of other things, to be sure.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Darksiders Game Save Unlocks War Armour and Scythe in Darksiders II

If you're canny enough to have kept hold of your old Darksiders save, you'll be able to access some unique in-game armour for Death in Darksiders II. As a reward to the Darksiders community, THQ and Vigil Games have revealed the War armour and an accompanying scythe weapon based loosely on War's Chaoseater sword.

You need only to have played Darksiders and you'll be rewarded with the legendary level 5 Pauldrons of the Horsemen armour. However, you'll need to have completed Darksiders to gain access to the legendary level 1 scythe called Chaos Fang that boosts Death's damage and critical damage stats.

Darksiders II will read your Darksiders achievements and reward the in-game items accordingly, so if you've yet to finish the first game and intend to play the sequel on August 14th, you might want to get on the case sharpish.

(http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-12439-Darksiders-Game-Save-Unlocks-War-Armour-and-Scythe-in-Darksiders-II.html)

K6Tr3.jpg

I just bumped the first one all the way up in my queue.

Yeah at first it didn't do anything for me... I thought it was gonna go by game saves, which I'm pretty sure I deleted a while back.. .then I saw it was from reading the achievements and trophies which makes it a whole lot easier to get that stuff. This is gon' be gooood.