Hondo's Bar

Glitches, Exploits and Terror.

Keth

<p>I couldn't think of a better name for this topic. But that'll do lol. better name attained Ok basically post cool shit taking advantage of a game's engine or other stuff that is cool.

for example:

<object height="344" width="425"><embed allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="344" src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425"></embed></object>

or just any cool or crazy game glitches too. wasn't sure what to search for if there was some similar thread but I'll start here and see where it goes happy.gif

Pics, vids, experiences. just anything cool with taking advantage of certain things. ok that's enough trying to explain. have fun with it! smile.gif</p>

Edited by axel_napalm
tags n' naming

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Where the fuck is that thread? I can't find it either.

There was one in the original Fable (fixed in platinum hits version) where you could hit your berserk spell, where it made you huge for a bit, and save it. When you loaded the game you would stay hulked out until you hit berserk again. I felt much cooler playing a pure mage when He looked like an 8 ft. wall of death.

Nevermind that I would never dream of pulling my twig and engaging in actual physical combat.

There was a great Oblivion 360 glitch where you could equip and drop arrows & item X to duplicate item X exponentially, based on how many arrows you dropped, which doubled every time. That's how I didn't have to worry about money my first playthrough. You had to be careful not to freeze the game by creating 900 gold rings for the physics engine to frantically scatter at once.

It has since been fixed with an update.

There was one in the original Fable (fixed in platinum hits version) where you could hit your berserk spell, where it made you huge for a bit, and save it. When you loaded the game you would stay hulked out until you hit berserk again. I felt much cooler playing a pure mage when He looked like an 8 ft. wall of death.

Nevermind that I would never dream of pulling my twig and engaging in actual physical combat.

Yeah, I loved that one.

Some of the comments on that one are great

And Ebert says games can't be art. Pfft.

I think "No description available" is the best description possible for this video.

at the end... that is a cunt punch if I ever seen one...

its got my vote for best game of all time.

well its better than tekken.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...