Hondo's Bar

Thelogan reviews movies

NOnono no! I said THREE! NOT 1. Who could do a review in one word? You can't even formulate an opinion in one word, not even a mouse on a wheel. 3! Three is the number man! C'mon, three chipmunks swingin' on a branch eating lotsa sunflowers on my uncles ranch! You know, that old childrens tale from the sea, man?!? Its like youre dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when its clearly Brie time, baby.

That is my brother's favorite scene from that movie. Classic.

The Invention of Lying - it was ok

Ah man, I really that's that one.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NOnono no! I said THREE! NOT 1. Who could do a review in one word? You can't even formulate an opinion in one word, not even a mouse on a wheel. 3! Three is the number man! C'mon, three chipmunks swingin' on a branch eating lotsa sunflowers on my uncles ranch! You know, that old childrens tale from the sea, man?!? Its like youre dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when its clearly Brie time, baby.

One word reviews, fucking ridiculous. :mumble:

Step into my office. . .

• 2 weeks later...

Logan, you just blew my muthafuckin' myyynd, boyee! Finally, a western worthy tot he awesomeness of the Mario Van Pebbles classic, Posse.

Although, notice how two white guys where the only ones to get mentions in the Posse, trailer, too. The more things change...

• 1 month later...

Daybreakers - I liked it

Legion - Piece a shit

Trailer Park Boys: The Movie - I liked it

Monster Camp - I liked it

The Breakfast Club - It was ok

Maneater - Piece a shit

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker - I liked it

Zombiemania - I liked it

Howling 3: The Marsupials - Piece a shit

MacHEADS - Piece a shit

Superman: Doomsday - It was ok

The Atomic Cafe - I liked it

Feed - Piece a shit

Shakes the Clown - I liked it

Brokeback Mountain - I liked it

Jenifer - It was ok

Love Object - Piece a shit

ASSSSCAT! - I liked it

Comic Book Confidential - I liked it

Visioneers - I liked it

The Signal - It was ok

A Boy and His Dog - I liked it

Maxed Out - It was ok

Most High - Piece a shit

The Union - I liked it

The Canyon - Piece a shit

Howling 3: The Marsupials - Piece a shit

Why would you willingly subject yourself to that? You can tell by the title that it sucks, you know why? It's called "The Marsupials." I watched that shit on the SciFi channel when I was thirteen and I still point out to anyone that I know that it's one of the worst movies ever made.

Why would you willingly subject yourself to that? You can tell by the title that it sucks, you know why? It's called "The Marsupials." I watched that shit on the SciFi channel when I was thirteen and I still point out to anyone that I know that it's one of the worst movies ever made.

It really was awful. In my defense, I didn't pick it out...but I'll be damned if I didn't watch the whole thing.

WTF Jay? Answer for the sins of your countrymen.

I think that's part of its evil power, it makes you watch it in its long, boring, stupid entirety

It's probably just so bad that you keep hoping that it will circle back around and be redeemed somehow (as some bad movies, which are so bad they're good).

Okay I've only seen 2 of those movies and I'm trying to figure out the correlation between A Boy and His Dog and Brokeback Mountain but it just isn't happening. Care to explain?

It's almost as if Logan's trying to tell us something w/ those titles. . .

It's almost as if Logan's trying to tell us something w/ those titles. . .

Well, we're all a little gay, right? Right?!? ^_^

Brokeback Mountain is the only one that's actually gay and I thought it was pretty damn good. It didn't make me feel gay because every time I jerked off while watching it I was thinking of chicks.

I'm pretty sure Vic & Blood didn't have sex with each other, but they definitely were in love. Totally doesn't count and it would be more beastophilia than homosexuality anyway. The movie gets a major handicap for being old as balls. Haku, you know A Boy and His Dog, right? Harlan Ellison?

ASSSSCAT! is a recording of the Upright Citizens Brigade comedy troupe doing their improv show. If you're a fan of them or the genre then it's pretty cool. I don't recall anything specific, but I'm pretty sure there is something gay in it. Gayness is, after all, a comedy gold mine.

The Union is about the organized crime syndicate that exists purely because pot is illegal. I don't even see how that title is gay. OHHH wait, like The Union between a penis and a butt. Nevermind, I get it. I get jokes. Lions love jokes.

Now, go post your top 25 albums of all time Harriet. :2T:

There is the penis/butt union aspect, but I was thinking more like the (silly) debate between calling it a "civil union" and not a "marriage" between gay couples.

Now go post your answers in the interview thread, Bertha.

Okay so that's 3 out of 4 but where does A Boy and His Dog come in?

Glad someone else out there gave it a shot and enjoyed it.

Propaganda fascinates me. Especially shit that was buried in the shame vault before I was born.

There is the penis/butt union aspect, but I was thinking more like the (silly) debate between calling it a "civil union" and not a "marriage" between gay couples.

I thought of that at work today. Yeah, that's a forehead slapper.

Now go post your answers in the interview thread, Bertha.

Touché

Okay so that's 3 out of 4 but where does A Boy and His Dog come in?

One might say that there is a "don't trust women" lesson in there. However, one would be missing the "Only trust your dog and no one else" lesson if they thought so.

*facpalm* Oh Jesus, Jax and Benny at their worst were better than this joke. Epic fail.

You've had to have 2 or 3 additional posts since my original one to have it explained to you, so it's pretty much been an "epic fail" for you from the get-go, Donny.

walter.jpg

Archived