Hondo's Bar

Lamebook

The NZA

Okay this is off my feed. Jesus. H.Fucking.

to lazy to screen cap, so here's a copy/paste.

T-

I can smell the winds of change.. I honestly think the natives are finally getting restless. I mean, who isnt sick of living this way, and how the hell did we let them convince us that we werent slaves to their ideal? Next on the American agenda.. Revocation of the right to the Freedom of Speech. Just ask YOUTUBE!

"Expect Us"

about an hour ago · Like ·

4 people like this.

Sarah - http://knowyourmeme.com/me​mes/5-19-13-expect-us--2#.​Tj8mF0f4KjY 'expect us' is a group from 4chan. more than likely it will end up being some sort of hack, which will probably fuck up your internets. just sayin. or it's nothing, just a private joke amoungst a group of people wanting people to freak out or 'revolutionize' over nothing. You can buy the shirts. Shit you not.

5/19/13 expect us | Know Your Meme

knowyourmeme.com

About “5-19-13 Expect Us” Is a phrase mimicking the idea of an apocalypse on 201...See more

11 minutes ago · Like ·

T-or is that what their enemies want you to think. Either way, it doesnt matter who mocks it, mimics it, and discredits it. The truth is in the Ideal. If you do not believe in this ideal, then congratulations, you have everything you need, and you are blissfully ignorant. Which sometimes Id like to be. Im sure its more peaceful there. Dont believe the bullshit!

6 minutes ago · Like

Oh i keep him around for things like this. He a local yokel so to speak. he's also an artist...if you count being a lead signer in a metal band 'art', (they broke up actually...) and makes sure to tell everyone how great he is, and how people who are successful have somehow cheated the non existing rules of being a true 'artist'. Good stuff. Good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...