Hondo's Bar

In Memoriam...

We've had a few good famous folks up and princess dye on us in the last few months. Here is where I will pay my respects. So Shalit be done.

ryandunn.jpg

Stick a fork in him, he's Dunn. This young Jackass was taken from us too soon. As many have said as of late, goodnight sweet prince.

clarenceclemons2.jpg

Clarence Clemons was the Saxiest member of the E Street Band. R.I.P good sir. This is just another sad stroke in the world of beloved celebrity losses.

l.jpg

It is sad when people die when they are not meant to because they probably never got to say goodbye to their mum so it is important to try not to die unless you are in hospital and your mum can come and say goodbye to you. Today Ryan Dunns died from the pop group Jackass and he was a joker and always did funny things and made people laugh and put toys up his bum and pooed on people and spat on people. I liked him because he was cheeky and videoed himself pooing everywhere and then when people say to him to stop it he would spit on them and do a dead loud laugh and slap his legs really hard and then go right up to them and open his mouth dead wide and then run off dead quickly. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox

chatroulette-trolling-we-miss-you-already-bam.jpg

f0awp3.jpg

Homemade. Clearly.

mubwo6.jpg

vx22y0.jpg

I really need to learn Photoshop one of these days...

ebert.png

I swore I posted this last night, guess I didn't hit post. Eh, anyway, I agree w/ ol' Ebert on this one. This guy's friends likely thought he was just buzzed but he was obviously drunk...

Ryan Dunn was driving at least 130 miles an hour, with an astonishing blood alcohol level of .196 when he crashed his Porsche 911 GT3 in rural Pennsylvania early Monday.

According to a toxicology report released (via The Hollywood Reporter) by West Goshen Township Police Wednesday, the Jackass star, 34, was indeed driving drunk when he and passenger Zachary Hartwell perished in the fiery crash. Dunn's blood-alcohol level -- nearly one-fifth of his total blood supply -- was twice the legal limit for Pennsylvania drivers.

Buzzed driving is drunk driving. They should've called a cab for him.

Meh. I'm not going to get into a semantic debate here, but there are degrees of intoxication. And many Americans (especially those that don't live in larger cities w/ public transit) do drink socially and drive themselves home. However, knowing when you've had too much to drink is the tricky part for some less responsible people, e.g. Ryan Dunn and his friends.

i get what haku is saying (happens all the time, for better or worse) but i also get ly's hardline point, having lost a close one to drunk driving. i think it's an interesting debate to have elsewhere if you guys're down.

i get what haku is saying (happens all the time, for better or worse) but i also get ly's hardline point, having lost a close one to drunk driving. i think it's an interesting debate to have elsewhere if you guys're down.

:LOL:

You capable of a true debate here? That's the funniest thing I've heard all week! I'd +1 ya for that, but you and I both know I can't as you've disabled my ability to give +1/-1 for almost two weeks now. I suppose I could pull a Logan and create a fake account to +1 ya though. . .

Have you even tried to +1 anyone but yourself?

I don't need fake accounts, sir. I have 3 troll accounts that I can recall, and only one of them has logged on in the last year or so, and that was on maybe 2 days of boredom.

I grow weary of your slander...HAVE AT THEE!

I don't need fake accounts, sir. I have 3 troll accounts that I can recall, and only one of them has logged on in the last year or so, and that was on maybe 2 days of boredom.

Not to mention, who needs trolls when you're this awesome. I'm calling it now: Someone who's interests it best serves(maybe NZA? But he's broke) took & combined the DNA of 2Track and Metalheart, created a clone baby(see attatched picture of an altered DNA strand: no further 'asplanation required) and prematurely aged it in a really big jar until it was able to type at a reasonable speed. And thus we have 'TheLoganPrime'. There were less succesful versions as well though, Juggalo_Pete, Lorilei and Mr Hakujin are examples of this.

transcrip.png

Have you even tried to +1 anyone but yourself?

I grow weary of your slander...HAVE AT THEE!

Meh. Lies and slander are Hondo's staples. The Logan/Nick/Jay triumvirate are no strangers to either. Carry on.

pardon gentlemen; didn't mean to step on the +1 BJ fest

you and I both know I can't as you've disabled my ability to give +1/-1 for almost two weeks now.

di-T1MH.gif

it's literally been, like 3 days, maybe 4. calm down. also, while logan's +1'd himself (though not as much as you/some others), he's not used a troll account to do so. thought i'd clear the air.

it's literally been, like 3 days, maybe 4. calm down. also, while logan's +1'd himself (though not as much as you/some others), he's not used a troll account to do so. thought i'd clear the air.

Hmm. It started June 8th. Is this fuzzy math you're using to calculate the days? :sarcasm:

you may've started then, but again, you've had the same ability as everyone else to +/-1 until about 3 or 4 days ago. checking right now: i was wrong, looks like 5.

another correction: after double-checking, logans has +1d himself more than i'd thought prior. i ain't gonna air out the specifics, but he knows what's up. :2T:

drunk topic started to keep this one relatively on-track.

Fuck yeah I +1 myself! Even I'm forced to admit when something I say is awesome, quite possibly the most awesome thing said on that particular day.

I only take umbrage with the idea of using other accounts to inflate the numbers. Thanks for clearing that up.

Archived