Hondo's Bar

the EXTREME 90's

The NZA

Even the ads had attitude.

RkVck.jpg?1

REAL TALK: X-Men Series 3 was kind of shit (the one pictured, no matter what it says. That's series 3, goddamnit). As was Series 1, which was mostly just blown up fragments of panels (I assume they're pretending this never happened). Series TWO, however, was a beautiful shining star and I loved it deeply. I usually got two packs a week and eventually ended up collecting the whole set, not counting holograms (Cable was the only one I ever found).

Edited by Thelogan
stoopid Fantastic Forum! Resize my images, bitch!

Special presentation post: extreme retarded redesigns

You forgot a couple:

348876-107313-scarlet-spider_super.jpg

Ben Reilly is so awesome he wears a hoodie with the sleeves cut off and a Spider-Man symbol slightly skewed like a nerd wears a fanny pack when they want to pretend they don't look stupid. Speaking of questionable bags of holding, I have two words that deconstruct any defense of this costume: ANKLE POUCHES.

1120840-sm60_super.png

What the fuck is with the half-boots? Or the four still-webbed fingers? This costume is the slightly skewed sideways baseball cap of Spider-Man costumes.

• Downvote 2

• 10 months later...